Request for New Section

D

DAMN YANKEE

People,

There is a growing audience (and increased threads) on tuning a Viper using a variety of hardware/software products (Vec,AEM,etc). There is going to be a good deal of data and charts posted ovr the next few months.

Would it be possible to start a new heading called "Tuning" so that the data could be more efficiently stored and sought after?

I would be happy to help moderate this section if that is a limiter.
I would be happy to help moiderate Illutrated Guides if that would help too.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

I actually would split it off into a whole new heading group.

This would:

1. Provide for subheadings by moel year
2. Provide for subheadings by engine management system
3. Provide for subheadings by blower/turbo type
4. Provide for a repository of logs, etc.

I stand ready to help here.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we have two votes from our "enthusiasts" (Viper owners?) and only one vote from a guy paying to help design the site - not counting myself, of course. :ponder:

:D

Seriously, I think it is a good idea and will present it to the web committee for their comments and their decision. Stay tuned!

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Y2K, maybe you can answer a question I've raised a number of times by emailing admins on the board...

Is VCA a non-profit with a tax id number?
If it IS than there are some members that need to know this so that we can make donations. I would think that VCA should be able to qualify as a not-for-profit.....

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Let's do it! There's a wealth of information between us and we need to be sharing it.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem! Now just honor MY request to have a Viper in your avatar. Not that I don't love what you have, but we have politely asked everybody to have their Viper as part of their avatar with the sole exception of Austin - who has yet to own one (but will!).

Many thanks,

Chris