rich guy w/ Viper steals g friend

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great account of events.....way better than the crap they turn into Sunday night movies!! All you needed was a happily ever after and you're set!

Regards,
Aaron

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its weird that guy would get so bent out of shape, unless there was some kind of unrequited relationship involved.

Reaction score
Like most true motor heads, we like to cruise. We had only had our 95 for a few days and stopped to get coffee at the local dunkin donuts. I went in for the coffee while my husband stayed with the Viper. Imagine my astonishment when I walked out with the coffee just in time to see him backing out of the parking space with a gorgeous young college student in MY seat. Pete looks at me and says "I told her I would take her for a ride if she could figure out how to get in". She had VERY long legs (and hair) and she just lifted her leg over the door and was in.

Boy is he lucky I'm not the jealous type.

I loved your story - too bad the guy doesn't get the butterfly story. Trying to establish ownership only makes the butterfly fly away or you kill it. Boy did he kill his chances and boy was she lucky your Viper showed her the light.

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You a Viper God!!! Absolutely amazing.

I hope our friend from Andrew from Heidelberg Germany tells us the details on the action in Deutschland.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool story. These cars seem to attract more attention than a Ferrari!

You have that right! I owned a Ferrari for 2 years and all I ever got were the gear heads looking at it. After buying the Vipers girls go crazy over it all the time. The viper is an American icon!

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have that right! I owned a Ferrari for 2 years and all I ever got were the gear heads looking at it. After buying the Vipers girls go crazy over it all the time. The viper is an American icon!

My Lamborghini draws a lot more attention then my Viper. My 02 ACR definitely draws a lot more attention then my 08 Z06. As far as American cars go it definitely draws attention.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My TR definately gets more attention than the GTS, however, I did have the bf of the local Starbucks manager threaten to kill me, yes kill me, for supposedly taking his gf to lunch on my Harley. I never did, the crazy girl made the story up to make him jealous is what I think. Well, it worked. He approached me as I was sitting there having a Cappucino one day, and we almost had it out right there. I had to stand up to him. The funny thing is that it was all in her imagination! The not so funny thing is that I live in a small town and now wait for the 'key' to find one of my cars someday while I enjoy a beer or whatever. Fast cars, motorcyles. and crazy girls with headstrong boyfriends seem to go together. I rarely drive anywhere that I have to park the Ferrari. Its not worth the risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi