rich guy w/ Viper steals g friend

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a good one happen today.

I stopped at a starbucks and as I am getting out of my car a very attractive girl gets out of her Lexus and starts asking me about the viper. the usual - I've never seen one, how fast is it, how much does something like that cost etc. a very pleasant conversation.

she asks if I can take a picture of her with my car to show her friends. sure no problem If you want I will take one of you sitting in it. that would be great she says.

then it starts.

some guy maybe 30 or so flies out of the store red as a beet.
"*** are you doing ? he's screaming at her "what kind of woman gets into some strange guys car? why don't you just f**k him right here in the parking lot".

now I'm not sure how he knew that I didn't know her but thats beside the point.

so I said dude just chill all she wanted was a few pictures. so he rants and raves for another 5 or 10 minutes or so making a total a$$ out of himself.

then she tells him to get lost and he storms back inside and stares at us through the window.

I Apologized to her if I started something because I knew it was embarrassing to her.
I said "seems your boyfriend is a little overbearing control freak who needs to get his jealousy issues under control".

she says "he's not my boyfriend, we were meeting outside of work for the first time for coffee" "thanks for saving me from making a big mistake"

then she kisses me on the cheek, thanks me and drives away.

now I still want my ice coffee so i go inside and as I'm leaving and with the whole place staring at him this guy spews " just cause your some rich guy ? with a nice car doesn't give you the right to steal someones girlfriend".

before I can say anything back some older lady (maybe early seventies) says to him
" son you blew that on your own, maybe you need to grow up a little".

every one burst out laughing. he starts to CRY, runs outside, jumps into his car and proceeds to drive right over the curb in front of him.

he gets about 50 feet up the road, has 2 flat front tires and gets pulled over by a cop!

so as I get in my car I see him pointing at me and flipping out.

I drive by pulled up alongside the cop car and I said hello.

the cop looks at me and says "sensei this guy says you stole his girlfriend" (the cop is a martial arts student of mine). now the guy is all meek and quiet.

I know it was wrong and that I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't resist and said "Craig go easy on him he's a cryer" and drove away.

now maybe I'm old school or maybe I didn't watch enough of Alan Alda in M.A.S.H. when I was young, but my dad taught me a long time ago the only time a man has the right to cry in public is at his moms funeral.

this is the second time in one year of ownership that my viper has started a fight between a guy and a girl that i didn't know.

never a dull moment when you drive a viper !!!!
man I love this car....

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one of the best and coolest stories I've ever heard...ur the man

Can't wait till I get my Viper this month! :2tu:

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice story!

while you were out enjoyin your viper i was tryin to get my battery charged in 30 degree weather with salt and snow all over the road. :( Man do i miss driving the viper

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very funny... and you do save her from her "almost" mistake.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! That's such a fantastic story! She should be very glad you helped her out. Keep up the good work!

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome story. my friend had a C6 vette for 18 months. never stole a girl with it. :lmao:

i also love how a lot of people automatically assume a viper owner is a rich guy. if the cry baby didn't buy so many venti lattes, he could probably buy himself a nice viper in the future and start scoring some hotties.

personally, i prefer to think of viper owners as smart guys (and gals).

Reaction score
Had a good one happen today.

I stopped at a starbucks and as I am getting out of my car a very attractive girl gets out of her Lexus and starts asking me about the viper. the usual - I've never seen one, how fast is it, how much does something like that cost etc. a very pleasant conversation.

she asks if I can take a picture of her with my car to show her friends. sure no problem If you want I will take one of you sitting in it. that would be great she says.

then it starts.

some guy maybe 30 or so flies out of the store red as a beet.
"*** are you doing ? he's screaming at her "what kind of woman gets into some strange guys car? why don't you just f**k him right here in the parking lot".

now I'm not sure how he knew that I didn't know her but thats beside the point.

so I said dude just chill all she wanted was a few pictures. so he rants and raves for another 5 or 10 minutes or so making a total a$$ out of himself.

then she tells him to get lost and he storms back inside and stares at us through the window.

I Apologized to her if I started something because I knew it was embarrassing to her.
I said "seems your boyfriend is a little overbearing control freak who needs to get his jealousy issues under control".

she says "he's not my boyfriend, we were meeting outside of work for the first time for coffee" "thanks for saving me from making a big mistake"

then she kisses me on the cheek, thanks me and drives away.

now I still want my ice coffee so i go inside and as I'm leaving and with the whole place staring at him this guy spews " just cause your some rich guy ? with a nice car doesn't give you the right to steal someones girlfriend".

before I can say anything back some older lady (maybe early seventies) says to him
" son you blew that on your own, maybe you need to grow up a little".

every one burst out laughing. he starts to CRY, runs outside, jumps into his car and proceeds to drive right over the curb in front of him.

he gets about 50 feet up the road, has 2 flat front tires and gets pulled over by a cop!

so as I get in my car I see him pointing at me and flipping out.

I drive by pulled up alongside the cop car and I said hello.

the cop looks at me and says "sensei this guy says you stole his girlfriend" (the cop is a martial arts student of mine). now the guy is all meek and quiet.

I know it was wrong and that I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't resist and said "Craig go easy on him he's a cryer" and drove away.

now maybe I'm old school or maybe I didn't watch enough of Alan Alda in M.A.S.H. when I was young, but my dad taught me a long time ago the only time a man has the right to cry in public is at his moms funeral.

this is the second time in one year of ownership that my viper has started a fight between a guy and a girl that i didn't know.

never a dull moment when you drive a viper !!!!
man I love this car....

He's not telling you the whole story.......
Twenty minutes later the girl comes back looking for you in your Viper, no where to be found, she saw me getting out of my Viper, we talked for a while, had a cup of coffee,
lo and behold we hit it off real well, I ended up taking her home to meet the wife and kids, cooked her dinner, ended up having a ********* for several hours.
Wow, I love having my Viper.

Last edited:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great story.

what kind of martial arts do ya do?

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
validates my point... viper owners are smartos.

He's not telling you the whole story.......
Twenty minutes later the girl comes back looking for you in your Viper, no where to be found, she saw me getting out of my Viper, we talked for a while, had a cup of coffee,
lo and behold we hit it off real well, I ended up taking her home to me the wife and kids, cooked her dinner, ended up having a ********* for several hours.
Wow, I love having my Viper.

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is the best story I ever heard. I'm going to print this off and hang it in my garage. I just hope someday I meet you and get a chance to shake your hand.:headbang:

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad was a judo and kenpo karate instructor so I started off in martial arts very young. I mainly teach aikido/jujitsu. I instruct private students a couple times a week for some extra cash but work at my normal job(my company sells, installs and services MRI units,cat scanners etc)way to much.

If I was rich I would spend more time and money with my viper.

I have the utmost respect for anyone who has earned the right to live the way they want and to buy things they desire. I hope to be able to do it myself someday.

I have a call into my cop friend to find out what happened after I left.
the way this guy was screaming at this girl I don't feel the least bit sorry from him.

I guess if I wasn't so in shock of what happened I should have asked her for a date, although my present gf probably wouldn't appreciate that.

Last edited:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you took her home for a wild night this would be a cinch for Penthouse Forum. :omg:

Thanks for posting this. Wonderful story! :1up:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny as hell!! Great Story!

Bonita Springs? I get down there a couple times a year to hang out. Nice place!

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny Story! You better watch out for those Bonita Springs girls. I meet my wife on Bonita Beach. I was on my Jet Ski instead of my Viper.

Last edited:

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing like this ever happens to me in the viper. The only story I can think of is today an old guy see me getting out of the viper in a parking lot, and as I am walking by he asks if he can take my car to the car wash. I pretend I'm going to hand him the keys, and say sure, but you have to dry it too.

Where do all you guys hang out to have girls gawk all over the car? I must be living in the wrong town.

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
having lived in clearwater for 12 years, yes you are in the wrong town. try clearwater beach, maderia beach etc. plenty of cute women around there.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is probably the funniest Viper story I've heard yet. :lmao:

I just fwd the link to my friend who is a martial arts instructor. You don't have to be a Viper owner to love this story!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next time I'm in Fla. I need to hang out with you.:headbang: That never happens to me around here...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, they met outside of work? Monday is going to a bit awkward for him in the office...bet he calls in sick for a week!

VENOMIS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What I want to know is WHY you did nt get her number and take her out? I am surprised you let the opportunity pass you up like that. Could you imagine her telling her frineds how you guys met? LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi