Right Side Passenger Mirror Request GTS

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone had a request for right side passenger mirror above the visor in a GTS? Well I have, she claims she needs one to put her lipstick on...my answer put it on before you get into the car, she did not accept my answer...I told her I would post this...

She has also asked me about an automatic tranny several times in the last year.....now way...I keep telling her she needs to get a rental car and learn how to drive a stick and then we will talk about it. I live in a house full of women and they want to drive my car, do not want me to put NOS in the car during the modification and do not really want me to race anymore...what is a man to do????

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it has wheels, or a skirt - you're going to have problems. Heaven forbid you have a combination of the two at any given time.

Good luck, pal.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old man says that Dodge doesnt put mirrors on the Viper visors because Viper owners and they wifes are ugly.

I beg to differ.
smile.gif

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input the wife got a real kick out of your comments....

If had not been for my wife and my girls(12 and 16) support and encouragement I would not have gotten another Viper so quickly....I think they missed it as much as I did....

If you do not bring your family into the Viper Experience I think you are missing half of it....

I think I will go out and put some miles on it today or at least let it sit in the driveway and let Mr. 911 Turbo next door look at the Yellow Fever the rest of the day....he does not like me for numerous reasons, my garage is to big for him and I do not think he like Vipers either...TOO BAD! What a shame we have a lot in common....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bob Lutz began cutting and slashing doo-dads at GM like he did at Chrysler {Not D-C} One of the first to go is lighted vanity mirrors...........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi