Roe 10lb and PSE superchargers

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my s/c rebuilt by PSE and they reused the 8lb pulley. I have since upgraded the engine and want to put on the 10lb. PSE strongly suggested that I don't as it would cause premature failure of the unit. I think its BS since there are plenty of people running this setup with no issues. Has anyone had their s/c rebuilt by these guys?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean Roe would know for sure, but I believe that they can safely be spun to 6000 RPM with the 12# pulley(or the 10# with the David Weaver crank pulley). You should have no problem with just the 10 #.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PSE used to only warranty up to a 6.5lb pulley. I believe they "mark" them so they can tell if the pulley was changed.

The 8lb pulley must be the current choice where they feel comfortable covering their work.

Doesn't Kenne Bell also rebuild the Autorotor compressors?

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the Kenne Bells use Autorotors...and Ive seen pleanty of the 2.4s at 20 psi.....but Cobras have room for intercoolers. :(

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I can remember, they are not rated at anymore than 6 or 8lbs. At 10lbs you are looking at a rebuild very quickly. You also generate more heat at 10lbs. So of course you can put one on at your own risk but you should be prepared for the consequences.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 pound pulley works just fine on my car. W/M cools the intake pretty good too for consistent hp and heat soak management. :2tu: