Roe SC Install Complete Tonight!

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took a few weekends, but finally got it out for a road test this evening. All I can say is ..... WOW WEEEE and YEE HAH! Holy sheet, the snake is now one bad ****. Laid rubber in 3rd gear without even trying. :nana:

Photos attached.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only running 5 psi boost on my 01. But, still need to tune it. Yeah, already starting to think about the next mod. There was some pronounced "wheel hop" in 1st gear. Hard to tell if it is the tires hopping or the clutch, etc. Anyone know if this is normal, and how to fix it?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember you have cast pistons, don't turn the wick up to high. You say you laid rubber in 3rd gear? I had a 200 shot of the laughing gas in my 94 which made about 615rwhp and never spun the tires when I shifted into 3rd and floored it, had Pilots as well! Hmmmm

OP
OP
P

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No water / **** at this point. Tires are original, 2001 vintage, so they're not the stickiest around. So, perhaps new tires will end my 3rd gear screech.

D

DAMN YANKEE

PBV, Glad to hear it all is goin so well.

I was going to say with the 3rd wheel breakaway, it was either old, old hockey puck tires or your clutch. 1st yea, 2nd possible, 3rd....ah well..unusual?

If you do some pulls, I would love to see what your data looks like. Don't change your plugs until you are all done having it tuned. Fresh plugs from the tune forward will allow you to see changes per cylinder.

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess its possible. Joe Donovan at PBJ broke the tires loose on my 5000 pound Paxton water/**** SRT Ram in 3rd gear 3 weeks ago. I did it in second gear without trying. I think the road surface will have a lot to do with it. It was also early evening when we test drove the truck...add to that the low elevation/airmass of Saint Louis.

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question for you ROE guys. Im out here in the west coast, Ontario, CA to be exact. Im looking to go with a ROE setup in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me who can install & tune this kit??? DC Performance said they would only tune it, but im looking for both an installation as well. THANKS GUYS!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang