Roe Stainless steel brake lines 94 install

crazycanuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hello all

Just getting ready to install complete set of Roe SS brake lines on my 94. The factory set is quit different with mounting support compared to the new ones. Had a few converastion and everyone has a different idea ! At the end of the day i would think they need to be supported properly and not rub on any moving parts..

Does anyone have any suggestion or pics of an installation other than the tye wraps.

was thinking of cutting off old brackets supports and getting some line clip to attach. This would support the hose in space better. If all else false will mount with the figure 8 method of multiple tye wraps

Any input would be great

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even with daves big brake SS lines from partsrack you still need to zip tie, how do you know you ask....I just installed mine today

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having a difficult time trying to secure my brake lines. I have Dave's kit with SS lines from Partrack.

I have 20's in the front but I run into issues with the lines rubbing the inside of the wheel or pulling them to tight when turning. I plan to lower the car an inch so will it get even worse?

How are you securing your lines? The zip ties don't give me enough support... HELP!

OP
OP
C

crazycanuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally getting around to posting a few piscs ..

Attachments

• IMGP0280.jpg
    IMGP0280.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP0283.jpg
    IMGP0283.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop Tech lines on mine with BBD kit..... Stoptech lines come with nice brackets..............

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop Tech lines on mine with BBD kit..... Stoptech lines come with nice brackets..............

Do you have any pictures of your brackets? Johnny told me that my lines are on the wrong side and shouldn't point upward from the caliper. I'll have more slack if they point down from the caliper. I'll like to see what kind of brackets and where you are placing them.