RT/10 Owners with STRIPES, need some HELP please.......

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered the stripes (charcoal gray mettalic), and the stripe man comes over Friday.

Is the underside of the sportbar and CHMSL (center high mounted stop light) encased in the stripe?

Those that have vinyl tape stripes, did your stripe guy do this area, and how did it turn out with all the curves and nooks and crannys? Pics of tape stripes in this area would be great!

Thanks!

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have pics of painted stripes in that area, just wanted to see if the folks that had vinyl done had any problems, and a possible pic of that area in vinyl.

No doubt it will be a PITA for the stripe guy, we'll see Friday.

Viper BAZ, didn't get it, please PM me the info, Thanks!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how to post pics have loads in my documents or how to pm them tryed email but got returned

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a suggestion on the brakelight area, instead of trying to get the tape to complete flow in and around the recesses etc, JonB suggested to cut the stripe very closely around the red lens portion even allowing a 1/8" border around the lens opening.
Will ask the stryper, but I think that might not look too bad (hope you folks can picture that in your minds eye)

Baz, sent you an email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi