San Diego Meet this Sunday 3/23 (THIS WEEKEND!)!!!

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay everyone... I think this weekend should be MUCH better for everyone. You all still in?!?!

Shall we meet in the Mission Valley area again? Dodge dealership or Starbucks - whichever works, but I will still have to stop at Starbucks either way :)

Bob/Jason/Bruce/Russ/Eggbert???

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Mike

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could probably make it. I least for an hour or 2. Weather permitting of course.

Greg W

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! No Jason. I'll call him :)

Do any of these roads look good to you guys? If not, any suggestions???

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent! Well, how about we head up the 79, cut over to the 76, then back down the 15fwy? Shouldn't take too long and hopefully will be a real nice drive.

Sunday, 8:30AM at Hine Dodge (that is what it's called, right guys?)

Sound good?

Mike

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, won't be making it down for this one. It's my daughter's 6 year birthday party, and my GTS is still in body shop prison. It would've been out if the gathering were the following weekend.

Have fun!

Brad

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Maybe-, since im in town this weekend

[quote
Sunday, 8:30AM at Hine Dodge Mike

[/QUOTE]

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should stop at Dudley's bakery in Santa Ysabel since we'll be driving by.! (At the 78/79 junction) A very famous place.

Greg

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

Its actually the Scottish Rite Parking Lot. See ya at 0830! Sharon says,"Girls are welcome too!"

Bob and Sharon

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok where are we meeting? In front of Hine Dodge or in the parking lot of the Scotish Rite center? Still on for 8:30 Sunday?

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was great today! Thanks for all who attended. We do need to schedule for a night run sometime soon. I know for a fact that our route would be more interesting. :cool:

Couple quick pics from the event. I will have the video ready next week as my capture computer is out for repairs....

<br>

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Marv, I was suprised to find you did not go with us on the drive. Had I known that I would have traded contact info with you.... take care!

Jason

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jason,

Watching all of you storm the on-ramp to I-8 I knew trying to stay pace with my little family sedan would be a stretch. :cool: (Someone said 90 min to cover SD to Julian to Temecula to SD. :eek: )

We had to wrap up some things in SD and drive back to AZ and there wasn’t enough time to do the drive but wanted to stop by and say “hi” to old friends and meet some new Vipers over there. Nice turnout, fun group, great weather, scenic drive. Doesn’t get much better.

Look me up if you’re ever over this way......

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to EVERYONE for coming... Man, we couldn't have asked for a better day, road conditions, etc!!!

I had a blast. Sorry a group of us had to take off early.

Hope to see you all THIS SUNDAY! Bring lawnchairs, condiments... Whatever you do, please let me know what you'll be bringing so I can keep track!

Mike
[email protected]

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Marv -- That 90 minute figure is a stretch at the very least :) We were driving about 70 percent when the opportunity presented itself. It was probably 70 minutes into Julian and 60 out..

If there was no traffic and enforcement, I sure would have liked to try that pace though!

At night, Jason?!?! Let me know - hehehe

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang