Santa Came Early and Delivered my New 2009 ACR

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Should I put fangs on the other side or leave the sneaky pete there? I thought it represented past and future....You can buy the stickers from the club in 3" size or the 6" like I got.

I like mixing the two, looks great

-J

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet looking ACR Roy!!!!!! When is the N. Florida club going to do a drive? We need to set one up for Jan. Maybe from PC Beach to Destin?

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet looking ACR Roy!!!!!! When is the N. Florida club going to do a drive? We need to set one up for Jan. Maybe from PC Beach to Destin?

Thanks, I am a member of the Tenn/Ala club, but for some reason on my Avatar it says Fla...I was in the Fla club several years ago. I have been unable to get on the Tenn web site since it was changed. I tried and tried with no luck. What was your best time at Bradenton? There were some killer cars there. I am ready to cruise so I can have a reason to drive my car, ha...

Happy New Year
Roy:2tu::headbang:

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not good, best was a 10.6. That was my street tune with no Nitrious. My NOS tune was way off. I need to go back and re-do/test it before going out again.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ted, I checked with both and neither one have a floormat specifically Logoed for the ACR Viper. I am looking for that needle in a haystack probly.Appreciate the input....

I guess it took another ACR Owner to find your needle in the haystack. I went through the same thing. Here's your needle, courtesy of the Northern California VCA Region.
These are the best mats out there too. Last one on the the form on the right all the way to the bottom..... ACR.:2tu: I fixed your club affiliation too. When you registered all your information was and still is Florida address, that's all we had to go on when we set you up.

http://norcalviperclub.org/docs/MatOrderForm-5-08.pdf

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it took another ACR Owner to find your needle in the haystack. I went through the same thing. Here's your needle, courtesy of the Northern California VCA Region.
These are the best mats out there too. Last one on the the form on the right all the way to the bottom..... ACR.:2tu: I fixed your club affiliation too. When you registered all your information was and still is Florida address, that's all we had to go on when we set you up.

http://norcalviperclub.org/docs/MatOrderForm-5-08.pdf

GREAT!!! I knew someone in the Viper Nation would have the info if they were even made or not... It pays to ask,huh? Thank you very much for the info and fixin my club info. Yes, we live in Florida but really enjoy the Tennesse/Ala group. They are a great bunch of people and Chip and his wife are really nice people.
"Happy New Year" Oh, do Venom members get an additional discount on the floormats? I am ordering them TODAY....Thanks:rock::thankyou:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I am a member of the Tenn/Ala club, but for some reason on my Avatar it says Fla...I was in the Fla club several years ago. I have been unable to get on the Tenn web site since it was changed. I tried and tried with no luck.

Very nice ACR Roy! :2tu:

Have you been having problems getting "on" the website, or "logged" into the site?

Here's the web addy: Viper Club Of America | Alabama-Tennessee Region

Post back if you are unable to log in. That will be an easy problem to take of. :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice ACR Roy! :2tu:

Have you been having problems getting "on" the website, or "logged" into the site?

Here's the web addy: Viper Club Of America | Alabama-Tennessee Region

Post back if you are unable to log in. That will be an easy problem to take of. :drive:

Thanks alot.. I can log in with no problem. The problem is no list shows up on my screen on the left side to click onto anything. On my screen on that left side it is all blank there. I have tried and tried. I can't get on the club website at all.
Thanks for your concern
Roy:dunno::confused::bonker::brick::censored::rant::stick::banned::comp2::help::help::help::question::panic::thankyou:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot.. I can log in with no problem. The problem is no list shows up on my screen on the left side to click onto anything. On my screen on that left side it is all blank there. I have tried and tried. I can't get on the club website at all.
Thanks for your concern
Roy:dunno::confused::bonker::brick::censored::rant::stick::banned::comp2::help::help::help::question::panic::thankyou:

Ok, I've been working for 14hrs now, so I may be a little slow. :D

You say you can log in with no problem, but you can't get on the club website at all? So once you log in, it does nothing or does not give you any options on the left side?

Here is a snapshot of what you should see when you click on the link I posted previously:

ALTNVCA.jpg

I work with computers all night. We will get you on the regional website! :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,

That list above the shifter on the left........On my screen when I log on that list still does not appear. EVENTS
PHOTO GALLERY
ETC
ETC............I have been told by everyone who has tried to help me, but MY SCREEN does not show such a list.It shows everything else on your screen except that darn list. When I log on, it says I am logged on, but nothing else changes on my screen....

I am sooooooooo confused. I would love it if you can solve my problem. Everyone else has given up on this.

H E L P ........

Thanks for caring
Roy

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I've been sleeping all day and got back to work here at 7pm. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser? Different computer, if possible? Clearing your cache(doubtful, but worth a try)?

I'm not sure what the web page is encoded in, but it may be that you do not have the proper plug-in installed.

Are you using the same computer to get on the site as you did when you could actually get on and see everything? If so, have you made any changes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper