Sapphire GTS Coupe 1/18 scale diecast ?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No GTS and not in 1:18, but if you search long enough for the Sapphire Blue RT/10 from the Eagle's Race brand in 1:43 that's as close as you can get.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find one let me know. I would be happy to find a good diecast with the correct wheels on it that I could re-paint myself. The only ones I have ever saw are the 96/97 Blue and white and I think they come in red or silver also. Not sure if they even still sell them.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rest assured that if we could get one done like ours you could definitely get one like yours!

You must be registered for see images

My lovely bride got it done for me for my birthday. Sapphire Blue should be a cinch! :2tu:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rest assured that if we could get one done like ours you could definitely get one like yours!

My lovely bride got it done for me for my birthday. Sapphire Blue should be a cinch! :2tu:

As is any colour!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and if you can sweet-talk that Craig guy into it and offer him LOTS of loonies and toonies (Canadian cash), he can probably get you fixed right up... :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and if you can sweet-talk that Craig guy into it and offer him LOTS of loonies and toonies (Canadian cash), he can probably get you fixed right up... :2tu:
OK Craig, what is it going to cost me? Sapphire/silver

I can even supply paint.