SAT NY/CT CRUISE..53 DEGREES, OH YEAH!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we are in just print time and place......i cant respond at home (I have no idea what my password is )

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...if we want to stay more local how bout:

Maureen & Daughters Kitchen
108 Terry Rd.
(Larson Ave.)
Smithtown, NY 11787

Hard to beat for a GREAT breakfast.

Nice drive out the length of the Northern State Parkway. Steve, I'll give you a call on your cell. Figure to meet me near the Manhattan entrance of the 59th Street bridge around 9:30. Adam, pick someplace on the Northern State and pick us up.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott call me from manhattan when your ready to leabe manhattan and Ill meet you guys somewhere along northern state probably by exit 37 willis ave..my home phone is 516-767-2891

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Steve and the Spirit are meeting me at 9:30 on 54th and Sutton. I'll ring you when we're leaving. Going over the 59th street bridge.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cinnamon raisin french toast with cream cheese and strawberries, 2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausages, canadian bacon and coffee.

115 MPH

Athena

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and 115 MPH is YOUR speed im assuming...what was SLS doing ?

glad ya had fun and breakfast sounded great.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cinnamon raisin french toast with cream cheese and strawberries, 2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausages, canadian bacon and coffee.

115 MPH

Athena

Oh Scott it was very spirited with only you, SLS Steve and I..We were flying home especially...The food and conversation was great and of course ATHENA! OH TO BE YOUNG AGAIN! BOY I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SHOW HER MY THUNDERBOLTS!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Thunderbolts there was thunder in my car as I went to Wall street after LOL........great time as always good to see you guys.......that may have been our last farewell to the Lambo :( ....................... P.S Pres. for a guy who wasnt in the mood to drive fast you sure did a good job staying with us :)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam is always falling in love on our runs LOL thats why he was "2005 Player Of The Year " you **** lol

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all our fellow viper gang you missed a great drive..58 degrees, sunny, and as always a fun time with Steve and Scott..I know Im where I belong..These little cruises are so essential to my sanity..THANKS AGAIN!