NY/CT vs NJ Venom Cup May 24

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is our annual beat down that we give NJ...If we don't have at least 5 cars from NY/CT Club we have to hand the trophy over to them. This year we (NY/CT Club) help with the three day event so guys we don't want to give them money and trophy.....Adrian

P.S. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL THE EVENTS IF YOU WANT TO COME UP ONLY FOR THE AUTOCROSS ON SAT. YOU CAN...

SO FAR CONFIRMED:
(1) Andrew2K
(2) ACR Steve
(3) Tom Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CALLING ALL MEMBERS... NJ, NY/CT, NE, PA, MD, VA, CAN.
Yes that's right, the North East Zone Rendezvous is back by popular demand. The Presidents and ZD's have been discussing this for a few months now and we are excited to announce it will be happening this Memorial Day weekend, May 24-26, 2008.

Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design (CSD) is a Grand event that encompasses such marques as Ferrari, Lambourghini, Corvette, DeTomaso, Pantera and Viper. With over 180 cars showing up for this event over a 3 day period, it has become one of the North Easts Premier Exotic Car event. Held in the pristine mountain setting of the Pocono Mountains sits the Pocono Manor. With amenities such as an 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Shooting Range, Tennis and Spa.

If you have a large family, you can stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, just minutes away. This lodge has an indoor water park suited for families with children. We will have a block of family suites available.

The weekend activities include:
SATURDAY: AutoX course. Or if you prefer a leisurly drive, we have a scenic cruise planned through the Pocono Mountains. Followed by a Wine & Cheese Party, then a BBQ Dinner and Trophy presentation.

SUNDAY: World Class Concourse on the main lawn of the Inn. Followed by a Cocktail Hour, Banquet Dinner and Awards.

MONDAY: Track day on the Pocono Raceway. A 2.5 mile course will sure to test your skills.

This will fill up fast. So send your registrations in early!!!

For registration forms for CSD go to www.pocono-csd.org
For Viper Registration go to NJ Viper Club or call your region president for the forms.

For more information contact: Bob Cerchione / NJ VCA President at [email protected] or
Tom Roeller / NJ VCA Vice President at [email protected]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA_zone-web-ad.jpg

CALLING ALL MEMBERS... NJ, NY/CT, NE, PA, MD, VA, CAN.

Yes that's right, the North East Zone Rendezvous is back by popular demand. The Presidents and ZD's have been discussing this for a few months now and we are excited to announce it will be happening this Memorial Day weekend, May 24-26, 2008.

Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design (CSD) is a Grand event that encompasses such marques as Ferrari, Lambourghini, Corvette, DeTomaso, Pantera and Viper. With over 180 cars showing up for this event over a 3 day period, it has become one of the North Easts Premier Exotic Car event. Held in the pristine mountain setting of the Pocono Mountains sits the Pocono Manor. With amenities such as an 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Shooting Range, Tennis and Spa.

If you have a large family, you can stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, just minutes away. This lodge has an indoor water park suited for families with children. We will have a block of family suites available.

The weekend activities include:
SATURDAY: AutoX course. Or if you prefer a leisurly drive, we have a scenic cruise planned through the Pocono Mountains. Followed by a Wine & Cheese Party, then a BBQ Dinner and Trophy presentation.

SUNDAY: World Class Concourse on the main lawn of the Inn. Followed by a Cocktail Hour, Banquet Dinner and Awards.

MONDAY: Track day on the Pocono Raceway. A 2.5 mile course will sure to test your skills.

This will fill up fast. So send your registrations in early!!!

For registration forms for CSD go to www.pocono-csd.org
For Viper Registration go to NJ Viper Club or call your region president for the forms.

For more information contact: Bob Cerchione / NJ VCA President at [email protected] or
Tom Roeller / NJ VCA Vice President at [email protected]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several of us will be heading out early Saturday morning from the city @ 6:30 AM from east 54th street.

PM me if you'd like to join us!

Some of us will be staying and some will be returning Saturday afternoon.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several of us will be heading out early Saturday morning from the city @ 6:30 AM from east 54th street.

PM me if you'd like to join us!

Some of us will be staying and some will be returning Saturday afternoon.

ill let u know friday. might stay overnite w steve

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back....early. Lovely day. Got to take a little nap in the sun.

I could be wrong, but our Vice President just text'd me from Pocono. Of course it's only heresay and needs confirmation......

But Jersey was too slow...... AGAIN (and again and again and again.......!)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is...Chuck and City were right when I text'd them we were declared the WINNERS! 1/2 way home I received a phone call to say the scores were re-done because NJ forgot someone and now they are the WINNERS by a few seconds ???? :nono::nono::nono:

P.S. Did I leave out it was NJ who did the re-score :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is...Chuck and City were right when I text'd them we were declared the WINNERS! 1/2 way home I received a phone call to say the scores were re-done because NJ forgot someone and now they are the WINNERS by a few seconds ???? :nono::nono::nono:

P.S. Did I leave out it was NJ who did the re-score :D:D:D

They are just ********** for loosing THREE years in a row and they are pulling your leg!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got done breaking in the engine this weekend in florida. put 500 miles on it and luckily mo problems. DLM wants 2-3 weeks to tune,go over the fuel system and finish it all up then im gonna fly back down here and drive it home. looks like the weekend of june 14th

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got done breaking in the engine this weekend in florida. put 500 miles on it and luckily mo problems. DLM wants 2-3 weeks to tune,go over the fuel system and finish it all up then im gonna fly back down here and drive it home. looks like the weekend of june 14th

NICE! We will be expecting a full story with complementary pics when all is said and done :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE! We will be expecting a full story with complementary pics when all is said and done :)

I expect a documentary from Plum on his experience with the rebuild. The man has a LOT of patience. I'd go insane without my Viper for such a long period of time. Can't wait to see Plum back in the saddle.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys wont see ANY documentary from ME. its not gonna happen. im gonna be too damn busy driving...lol

pics most likely. but not great ones im sure unless D takes them.

tony, you have no idea the patience i apparently have. never woulda thought i did.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen