1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay Viper owners, enough is enough

Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by MoparMap, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Darth Menace

Darth Menace Enthusiast

I guess that's where I agree to disagree. Last school year my daughter's told their teacher that we had a Viper, and soon enough I had to take it there and show about twenty 10 year old kids the car and they all got pictures with it. Sure, I told them not to touch, etc, but there is no harm in letting people look and admire. Sure beats me sitting there in my garage staring at it by myself. It made their day.

2. Darth Menace

Darth Menace Enthusiast

That's what I believe too. I got my 98 Viper GTS, 69 GTO convertible, Dodge Charger and mini van for the same price that some friends/co-workers paid for their half tonne truck. To me it is a no brainer to have these cool looking vehicles (the first two I mentioned) vs a pick-up that blends in with every other vehicle on the street. I love the exclusivity, and enjoy people coming and taking pictures/talk to me about the cars.

3. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

I like being different too, that's what made driving a RAM SRT-10 so much fun. No one knew what the hell it was and in many respects it's still that way. The Viper is on a whole different level. Here in Idaho I've seen one Viper Truck, I still waiting to see that elusive Viper make an appearance. Up in Sun Valley I expected to see one or two, not so, it was a bow tie convention and what the hell is it with yellow any way

4. ViperJeff

Never understood lawn chair garage queen Vipers

5. broomrider

broomrider Enthusiast

9e26c07c2674a7f8f06260917dadd135.jpg speaking of lawn chairs check this one out :cool:

6. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Massive construction on the highways where I live has seriously diminished my Viper enjoyment.

7. ViperJeff

Could be worse

8. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Yeah, I could wrap it around a telephone pole and eat through a straw the rest of my life....or GOD forbid simply not own one.

9. ViperJeff

I was thinking snow and ice

10. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

North Texas can get pretty damn icy come December and January. Nothing like your neck of the woods though

11. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

You mean you didn't let them crawl all over it and put those little ass tainted finger prints all over it? What a jerk :D

12. Sybil TF

Sybil TF Enthusiast

LOL........

13. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

This afternoon, I softly removed my car cover, and ever so gently caressed my Viper with a diaper......

14. doctorbob

doctorbob Enthusiast

In speaking to one of the top dealerships.....it does appear that 2017 is the final year....