LETS MEET UP FOR THE DRIVE TO SATS NY/CT VCA PARTY!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to Dimitrios and hes going to call ACRSTEVE tomorrow to ck and see if this rain cleared the roads for a good clean drive up..the weather is suppose to be dry and sunny sat so if so this could be another fun run up together in the cars..Stay tuned! WHOS IN!..

Adam...I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!

THIS WILL GET YOUR BLOOD BOILING!
4718tators171-med.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally the salt got cleared up from the rain last night but not sure if I will take the car. If there is an overwhelming group I will think about it.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Dimitrios last night..lets meet up at cross island pkwy by Marina..lets say 530 pm... any long island guys or city guys want to join us..

adam

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're leaving from the marina at 5:30 you're going to be LATE! We start at 6 and it's 50 minutes from the marina with no traffic.

I'm not worthy since I'll be driving the wife's car. But I'll be there by 5:30 to make sure your food is cooked appropriately. ;) :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're leaving from the marina at 5:30 you're going to be LATE! We start at 6 and it's 50 minutes from the marina with no traffic.

I'm not worthy since I'll be driving the wife's car. But I'll be there by 5:30 to make sure your food is cooked appropriately. ;) :2tu:

Ahhhh not the way Dimitrios and I drive if we have our cars.. :nana:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Steve this morning and he said leave the sports car home as the roads iced up against last night and they salted and it will probably happen again tonight..So Im going up with Russ..See you guys tonight!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving now"snow,ice be dammed it's time for the party"
see you guys at 5:59 pm.I'll bring the "WIZARD" :2tu:
Hope he has deviled eggs at the ready!!!!! :nana:

Skeeter :headbang: