Saw ACR-X at Sebring yesterday, was it anyone here?

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry no pics! LOL... But yesterday at Sebring I saw a white ACR-X on track, just wondering if its a member here? Man that thing looked fast on track!

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
two of them were at PBIR today and one of them went home in pieces hit portable concrete wall and moved it 6 to 8 feet. driver was fine

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
two of them were at PBIR today and one of them went home in pieces hit portable concrete wall and moved it 6 to 8 feet. driver was fine
Wow!!!!! that is not good! was one one of them white? also, were they with a black SRT10 Coupe that looked track prepped with lots of decals on it? I saw that Viper with the white ACRX yesterday together. I wish I had more time to have gone over to them.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got in the way of one at MPH this past weekend. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The white ACR-X at Sebring saturday was Dave Mayzeck, from the North/Central club, I think he was off to Moroso the next day.

Sorry if I hacked the last name Dave, lol:D

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The white ACR-X at Sebring saturday was Dave Mayzeck, from the North/Central club, I think he was off to Moroso the next day.

Sorry if I hacked the last name Dave, lol:D

Thanks, do you know anything about the black SRT10 race prepped coupe he was with? also is Dave the one who wrecked his the next day at Moroso/PBIR?

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The black race prep'd car was his also. Dont know anything about a "wreck", however, I have not spoken with him for some time. Hopefully it was not his:(

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can u get a x in any color/or do you get it custom painted by a dealer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh