Saw another rare Viper in Washington.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Saturday on 405 North by Bellevue, spotted a White w/Blue stripes commemorative edition SRT convertible. If memory serves that was only a 2005 model.

The one I saw had custom wheels and had been lowered but sounded stock. He didn't acknowledge my attempts to get his attention, probably as I was in the Durango.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was me. Just became a member and picked up the car this past winter. You have a very good eye. It is a 2005 Commemorative edition #62 of 100 that is completely stock except the mods I have done: (lowering spring caps from jonb, 2009 six spoke wheels with PS2's and hi-flo cats and stock cross-over exhaust)

sorry I did not see your acknowledge you.

OP
OP
G

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and congratulations! That is the only car with that color combination I have seen in Washington and we seem to collect rare cars like the 05 yellow VCA editions, final editions and even had 3 GT2s here in the NW at one point.

Hope to see you at an event soon! Enjoy your beautiful car and don't forget to check our web page, www (dot) wavca (dot) org
for the latest events.
James

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And rarest of all the Retych Viper, it comes with a bunch of crazy stickers BBS wheels, a tow hook and crazy horse power!

Anyways, welcome to the club, I also drive a fairly rare Viper being the Copperhead was a run of only 300. It will make you stand out in the sea of black and red cars if you get out with the club.

Welcome to the dark side.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. Would love to see the copperhead. I have only seen pictures, but never the color in person. What is the single event most of the local members go to in the year? assuming a summer event.

Lastly, does the site here have an easy way to see a list of local members and the model/yr car they drive?

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You raise a couple of really good questions, that I wish I had a better response for. But here goes....

Attendance at local events varies greatly - the most consistently attended event is our year-end Holiday Party. After that, it changes year by year. I would suggest that you take a spare moment, and look at our web site Photo Gallery, which will show you a pretty good view of typical events, and attendance. Also, check out our Events page to see what's coming up. Pick out something you like, and ask about it. You can use the Sponsor links on the Events page, or this forum, or feel free to contact any of the club officers any time! And while you're looking at our web site, poke around - we've put a lot of effort into making it more useful, and easier to use. For example, check out our Vendor Corner.

We wish we had a better list of the cars that people have. We don't really get consistent information on that, so we've just been quietly compiling that information catch-as-catch can this year. Your question has prompted me to think that maybe some sort of list of club members cars (model, color, year - photos?) might be interesting to put on our web site for general information, without getting too personal about it. I'm open for ideas.

Welcome to the club - hope to see you out at some events!

Steve

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul's BBQ is a good event that pulls a fair crowd every year. It is also a great place to meet some of the members as it is very laid back, not like a track event where everyone is busy and doesn't have time to talk.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Clint said- Barb's and my POTLUCK & BBQ is a fairly well attended laid back event. There is a convoy/cruise opportunity for the folks from Seattle as well. This year it's on July 24th so reserve that date on your calendar! You bring a dish to pass, and we provide everything else.

This is a relaxed event where we even allow future Viper owners to come and ask their questions, learn much more about the Vipers and even get a ride in them.

The other topic will be the convoy to VOI 11!!

While you can no longer see one of the '05 yellow commemorative editions, this year you will be able to see a 2010 convertible!!:headbang:

We sure hope we will see you next month!!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I saw that car a couple weeks ago while taking my kid to school (was in my Super Duty - for some reason the dog has to come with us every morning:rolleyes:) You're right around the corner from me, shoot me a PM w/your contact info if you want to get together for a drive sometime.:drive:

Charley

Sounds good. Would love to see the copperhead. I have only seen pictures, but never the color in person. What is the single event most of the local members go to in the year? assuming a summer event.

Lastly, does the site here have an easy way to see a list of local members and the model/yr car they drive?

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Beautiful Viper! Got one here in Richland as well. Belongs to a friend of mine. Spotted it at Cool Desert Nights cruise last night.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456