Saw the new 06 FE Coupe today

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dressler Motors in Covington, VA has a new 06 FE Blue/white stripe coupe in stock. I sold my 00 GTS and have been trying to decide between another GTS preferably an 02 FE, Gen III convertible or the new coupe. Today made up my mind. The new coupe is awesome looking, a lot more beautiful than I expected. I have now set my goal and will be getting a coupe in the future. In the meantime I am trying to sell a BMW Z4 first. Anyone who bashes the new coupe because it is not a GTS has not seen one yet. The stance of the coupe it different fron the convertible. It is actually quite mean looking. I think Dodge did a great job with it and I look forward to getting one soon.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can run but you cannot hide.Once you have a viper, life is not the same without one in the garage.And welcome to the dark side :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 02 FE was a Red/White Stripe numbered "Final Edition" Gen II GTS. The 06 FE is a Blue/White Stripe numbered "First Edition" Gen III coupe.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar488

Good choice, you will simply love the FE Coupe..

I've always been a die hard RT/10-GTS Viper guy, I also like the SRT/Vert, but prefer the hard tops, so when the new Coupe came out it was a no brainer for me, and when I saw it at the dealership I knew I had made a good choice, it is very true, you have to see them in person to really appreciate it, my 2c...

Hope you dont stay Viperless long, it is like,NO SEX :eek: ....

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw the new viper in tucson yesterday. Its darn nice looking it was next to a convertable. To me there is no comparison it is so nice with the back end looking like the older style and I love the hard top. Almost for a second thought about trading mine in butttttttttt mine is faster and paid for. They wanted 10 grand over the sticker of $91,000.00 Nice but WOW!! its over $100,000.00

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one a couple weeks ago at Palmer Dodge in Indianapolis. It has since sold from what I understand. I was very impressed. I liked it much better than the SRT10, just my opinion. I think they did a very nice job. It is just hard to justify that price with the Z06 in the wings.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte