Scottish road trip - pics

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all. I went on a fantastic road trip on Saturday with about 20 other car enthusiast to the west coast of Scotland. Fantastic cars (incl. Gallardo, F355 and lots others), great weather and stunning scenery. I was wanting to share some of the pics on here but was wondering if I can attach them at higher than the default max. file size (only 97K). Cheers.

P.S. I can confirm that the Viper was quicker that the Gallardo, although the latter makes the most amazing orchestra of sounds on full chat. And was spitting fire from the exhaust.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all. I went on a fantastic road trip on Saturday with about 20 other car enthusiast to the west coast of Scotland. Fantastic cars (incl. Gallardo, F355 and lots others), great weather and stunning scenery. I was wanting to share some of the pics on here but was wondering if I can attach them at higher than the default max. file size (only 97K). Cheers.

P.S. I can confirm that the Viper was quicker that the Gallardo, although the latter makes the most amazing orchestra of sounds on full chat. And was spitting fire from the exhaust.
Anybody can post pictures, regardless of size:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=601042

We look forward to seeing them soon!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, that'll blow your kilt up! 8^)

I visited Edinburgh recently, so I can imagine the natural beauty you have to suffer with over there. Here in So Cal, we are blessed with dry brown hillsides, and so don't have to contend with any of that bothersome greenery. (hehe heh!)

Can't wait to see those pics!

OP
OP
V

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice_motors_Loch_Duich.jpg
Mustang_Viper_Lambo.jpg
OK, here's my first attempt at attaching pics...

Viper_Loch_Duich.jpg

OP
OP
V

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You'll note from the change in colour of the front wheels from the photo with the Lambo and Mustang in the car park that some spirited driving had been done in getting over to the west!

Last edited:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll not from the change in colour of the front wheels from the photo with the Lambo and Mustang in the car park that some spirited driving had been done in getting over to the west!

haha exactly what I was gonna say. Very nice pics and beautiful location.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta love those black wheels. Proof you that you had fun!:D Great pics! Thanks for posting. Got any more?

You'll not from the change in colour of the front wheels from the photo with the Lambo and Mustang in the car park that some spirited driving had been done in getting over to the west!
Viper_Skye.jpg

OP
OP
V

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You gotta love those black wheels. Proof you that you had fun!:D Great pics! Thanks for posting. Got any more?

I do have more but I don't have enough space left on the site to upload them. There is some vid footage of me sparring with the Gallardo and F355. The camera gets very shaky though but you can here the noise of the Viper and Lambo on full throttle! :D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics! Love the shot of the Viper and Gallardo parked next to each other. Looks like some beautiful landscape over there.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Great! Thanks for the pics!

I've got that same Mustang, color, wheels, etc.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new software puts a 75MB limit on the photos. I know as I have 135 MB and can't upload a thing. That is, unless they've changed it recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang