SE Viper BBQ Jealousy...

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed someone is putting on a BBQ at their house for Viper owners down in Georgia...I'm jealous. Does anybody do anything like that in the North West, i.e., Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nevada...ish, Utah, Wyoming, etc? Perhaps a central meeting location...what’s a good date? My house is only 1230 ft^2 and on a sub-division, otherwise I would throw my hat in the ring as a host. Not sure if this will lead to anything, but I thought I would see who all was interested. Sounded like a fun weekend vacation to sit around drinking and meet some fellow viper owners. :dunno:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SOUTHERN BBQ is real BBQ....

Paul Ronald in Olympia WA has an annual BBQevent since 1998 or so. Lots of burnout stripes in his driveway after

I think Paul has Salmon, *****, Halibut, Tuna, and a chicken wing or two. Ditto for Dick Crossley of Tillamook OR.... Seafood and steaks BBQ annually the past 5-6 years at the OR Coast

V

Venomiss

Damn. Looks like that BBQ is July 23rd. I'm in Michigan for work until August 1st.

This is the VCA Michigan Region
http://www.mcvo.net/

In Idaho there are VCA regions in the Colorado, Minnesota, or NW Washington area to choose from if you join the Viper Club of America.
Look down on this page to the VCA regional areas and you can read up on what is happening for each VCA region.

If you end up in Michigan for a longer time period and want a little drive there is the VCA Midwest Zone Rendezvous taking place August 12-14th in Columbus, Ohio in conjunction with Mopar Nationals.
Columbus is about 200 miles south of Detroit and should be a fun filled weekend.
Find out more on the VCA Ohio website here
http://www.viperclubohio.org/www.viperclubohio.org/Mission.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang