Sean Roe is making my Viper SCARE me (again)!

S

SUN RA KAT

Just when every last little detail is perfected on my Roe Supercharged Viper, Sean Roe comes up with an inexpensive improvement and now I'm scared to drive it (again). A simple change of spark plugs to Bosch 4308, resetting the PCM, and reprogramming the VEC2 and suddenly my Viper feels like it gained quite a bit more torque at part throttle in the low and mid-range RPM band. There was way too much traffic to go full throttle and get into the upper RPM band.

Tomorrow morning will have light traffic and a <font color="yellow">YELLOW </font> streak moving as fast as a <font color="yellow">YELLOW </font> Roe Supercharged Viper on it.

The Roe Supercharger is perfected and yet Sean continues to improve upon perfection...

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the plug change?What program are you using for the VEC2?It would be nice to dyno to know for sure if you gained anything.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny
I should have mine back next week. I went ahead and had Tom change spark plugs as well. I can't wait to drive it.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

VIPR GTS - Sounds like a Plan!!!
See ya tomorrow morning! :D

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

VIPR GTS - Tony, I looked for you but didn't find you there. Were you abducted by Aliens?

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny, I was heading south on 675, you were going north, I kept flashing my lights at you, I had just passed Wilmington Pike exit and could not turn around till 48, Sorry I missed you.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

VIPR GTS -

We'll get together soon...

...on the same road...

...going the same direction...

...at the same time...

I remember a dark car flashing its lights at me just passed Wilmington Pike exit but I was in a hurry to meet you at Indian Ripple Road &amp; 675...

It was early in the morning &amp; I didn't have any coffee... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte