Seasnake wreck pics

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics I took at the body shop today. They have some better ones before the hood was taken off that I should be able to get later. It's not quite as bad as it looks from the front because it is jacked up on the driver side. The hood looks better than it is because it flexed back quite a bit when taken off the car.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wreck happened during early rush hour on one of my town's busier roads. I am well known here because I am the only Viper owner for miles and miles who actually drives his car around town and it stood out quite a bit with the stripes. With the state of the cars and ambulances at the scene there were all kinds of rumours. Half the people at my work thought I was in the hospital when I showed up for work Wednesday. My wife received many phone calls before I even got home. I got out of the car saying "I love this car!" loudly, many times. Some people thought I was in shock or depressed about it, but I was so glad to be unhurt it was the only way I could think of to show my appreciation.

By the way, the stripes were Sherwin Williams multi-tone gold/silver. Very similar to Dupont chromallusion. Really cool looking.

The funniest part about it was listening to all the dismayed growns of passing motorists when they saw my trashed Viper. I could hear them all quite well because of the crawl pace of traffic around my car. It was cool to see how many people knew and loved my car.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's right the car dosen't look that bad.I jacked it up looking at the frame and front suspension so that's why it's sitting the wat it is.I was amazed at how well the car looked underneath considering the speed at impact.There's alot to be said for the old gen1 frame.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4