Seeking SRT-10 owner from Atlanta, GA area

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This evening I spoke at length with a gentleman from Auburn, AL, who is interested in buying an SRT-10 I'm selling for a friend. He is wondering if anyone from the Atlanta area would let him see an SRT-10 in person, and to sit in it to see if he fits with the top up (he's 6' 4"). He also has many questions about the SRT-10 driving experience.

He's a physician who currently owns a modified silver Z06, and he's far more interested in an SRT-10 than in previous generation Vipers. Let's get this man into the Viper world!

Please PM me if you think you can help, and be sure to provide email address so I can lash up SRT-10 owner and prospective buyer.

TIA, George

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,
I cannot help you with an SRT 10 owner's name, but there were three SRT 10s for sale a couple days ago at Palmer Dodge, 11460 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, Georgia 30076. Tel # 770 410 1111. This is on the north side of Atlanta.

I got to sit in one and check out the engine and the trunk and play with the radio and start it up. God, I sound like a child with a new toy.

Of course your friend will have to endure a sales pitch.

Hurry up model year '04.
Dave

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,
Although I am an SRT-10 owner living just north of Atlanta in Alpharetta, my car is being held captive by my mechanic until we can get the intake valve issue taken care of. I did want to tell you that Dave is correct, I was just at Palmer Dodge the other day and they do have 3 SRT's forsale if your friend would like to check them out, if he has not already done so.