Selling Belanger Headers

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will post a link to my ad as soon as they are up. Just giving you a heads up on these. They have only 1500 miles on them and are in great condition. I'm asking $1750 for them.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What numbers did you put down with the paxton?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in winchester tomorrow afternoon for biz. might have to stop by his shop

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howard at AR Fabrication. He's in Winchester,VA.

I'll be doing mine next winter @ ISP racing, they've got a few Vipers there now going boosted. Peter has a very impressive reputation for high numbers and reliable work for boosted cars. May want to speak with him as well, he's a member here.

OP
OP
A

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be doing mine next winter @ ISP racing, they've got a few Vipers there now going boosted. Peter has a very impressive reputation for high numbers and reliable work for boosted cars. May want to speak with him as well, he's a member here.

I appreciate that, but Howard built my 540ci stoked engine from the ground up with a Paxton and AEM stand alone, fuel system, and the whole nine yards and it had performed flawlessly for such a highly modified car.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool, just incase you need a second opinion he's very knowledgeable considering his gts with stock motor and I believe a paxton was putting down 800+..... I heard their tuner is one of the best. I was there a few months ago and they were fixing someone elses work on a copperhead.

Would like to see your finished project at the next crab feast....:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang