Selling my dream car

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Life doesn't always go as planned. Family is 1st so blackandblue01 must be sold. :(
I have listed her on the auction sight . Search for 2001 viper gts. I poured so much energy into this car so someone is gonna get a very well cared for ride.
I will be back in the future so I guess I will see you guys at VOI 14. I know alot of folks are on the hunt for a great ride priced right. The gloves are off
at 31K. Wish me luck your soon to be enthusiest viper brother, Jim..

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim I just bought 2001saphire rt w/26500 miles nice condition and stock for 30300$ ,your car is amazing my only advice to you as somebody who buys and sells on eBay a lot list your reserve price being that it is very reasonable ,and it will get more int. when they see that it can be obtained ,I do think it will sell and above your reserve price.PS I have had to sell things in the past for family or business Stuff things turn around and you will be back w/ something bigger and badder (maybe a 2013) haha we all have that dream don't we !

OP
OP
B

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree the price is way low. I have no desire to set on this months just to get a couple extra thousand. Someone is going to buy some value.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope your situation changes for the better and you're able to get another beauty or maybe even this one back "never know", also hope you get way more than your reserve, that car deserves every-bit and then-some!!!

OP
OP
B

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive vibes guys. I have an amazing wife. She definately turned lemons into lemonade. Wish could elaborate but can't. What a roller coaster ride this week has been. But the car gets to stay, and I am as happy as a 5 year old with a new toy. Life is truly grand.

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the viper is the hero, but wait it seems the wife is the hero did somebody put on the lifetime channel?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang