zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have feelings you know :(

Dont worry, I'll be there to PUNK you !

I'm sure no matter what you bring, its going to be one 13+ second pass after another... that should be fun to watch.

Oh shouldnt that be another $100 ?

BTW.. thats my check card your playing with.. so I'll be contacting my bank to rectify this ASAP. Sorry.. was fun and games until you starting killing my availability to my own money.

-Punk

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8372grd_005_Medium_1-med.jpg

some jeep putting a hurt on Voltage. Jon you gonna runwhat ya brung this time?

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who needs a rod & reel... when the fish just jump in the boat all by themselves...

dan

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just there in the middle of the summer. Hot muggy day. I didnt warm up the tires and pulled a 12.8 Only Ran a couple times, not really sure if I like the idea of beating up the car, specifically on the launches, the rear end, half shafts etc.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just there in the middle of the summer. Hot muggy day. I didnt warm up the tires and pulled a 12.8 Only Ran a couple times, not really sure if I like the idea of beating up the car, specifically on the launches, the rear end, half shafts etc.

So stop crying, and come watch your fellow family members do it. You dont have to run you know. I didnt the last time I went. But I got to Run Zen's Jeep SRT8 and talk mad $hit about Violet (aka voltage) getting whooped up on by a Jeep. Its just good brotherhood.. come join.

Jon

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yo yo sparky i was out of town chasing a small ball.butt any way i hear tell you coudnt give that silver beast away at any cost.o well .i will be over in your part of the woods next week .iffin your up for lunch lets get 2 gether...

as a irish poet once said dont drink and drive ya might hit a *** hole and spill it

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't make it. Will be in Pittsburgh for a week from Wed. Will make the next get-together.

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok ladies, let me see what I can put together. Hopefully I can get a tame little stock motor 97' on DR's to come out and be everyones "huckleberry"

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there letting Jon bet me with his big fancey SC but only by .3tenths

I honestly dont know if I am going right now. And you know I dont drag race. Talk a mean game and will run Zen's Jeep srt-8 but prefer to leave my prestine baby unwhored right now. lol. :D

Jon

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a Home coming football game at 7:30 pm .i can be their for the time runs they start at noon.whattime are you dudes going ??????

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the weather forecast is iffy, and I have a ton of work to do, but if roof is going, I AM IN! People start lining up around 10:30 if I recall. It takes awhile to get past the gates, but once you get checked in you are good to go.

It is the first night of my tribes holiday so I will need to roll out of there by 3:00, or perhaps 2:30 in case the Kenosha Police feel like pulling me over again.

Can I bring my new F250 7.3? Its a screamer, even with the big blade on front.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sept 22, Great Lakes Dragway, Wisconsin -RESCHEDULED!!

Hello Everyone!

Unfortunately today's beautiful weather isn't sticking around for our race day tomorrow. I've reviewed several weather sites and radar and it looks like tomorrow is going to be a total rainout.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USWI0701?from=search_city

So, just like our May event, we are rescheduling the FALL LAST DANCE race day for Friday, October 20th. All entries are placed on hold and moved to that day. Please spread the word; I will be posting this information on our message board as well.

Thanks,

Amy Dayton

www.arspromotions.com

You have received this e-mail message because you have attended one of our race days at Great Lakes Dragaway, and/or you have requested to be on our contact list. If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply to this message with Unsubscribe in the subject area.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sept 22, Great Lakes Dragway, Wisconsin -RESCHEDULED!!

i am not in.....too busy with new gig and nothing really intersting to drive

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang