September 27-29th – Vipers slither to Biltmore!!! - Asheville, NC

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brian, fantastic work!!!! Thanks for taking the time to put this video together and share with us. My favorite part, is all of the smiles, they are infectious and they sum up the weekend perfectly! Even the "caravan crasher" was smiling! In just a quick 11 minute video, you truly captured the emotion of the weekend. I personally value the relationships our club cultivates, and I am proud to be a member. One word to describe this weekend and our members........ AWESOME!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible video Brian! Thanks so much for putting that together. Had to laugh at that one dinnertime photo. Looks like I belong on the short bus.

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that Video Brian!!!! awesome, you can really appreciate the camaraderie between the people , and how much fun it was for All of us!!!!:D:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the vid, Brian! I have a video of one of my runs down the strip, but I fudged a shift and it contains a few too many expletives to post. ;)

MREEVES

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Between showing the video to family and friends, I have watched it 7 times and it never gets old. Great job Brian. Can't wait till we do something like that again. Awesome.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for placing on the website Chris! Glad everyone like it....so many pictures to post and this "captures the moment". :)

Feel free to post any pictures any of you have though! The non-Viper owner from Tennessee that visited us (Eli) took a bunch of photos. He sent me a teaser yesterday. We need to hire Eli as our photographer once he gets his Viper:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pat B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the links to those pics Chris - looks like they turned out great! I know we're ordering a few..

@Brian - Eli's teaser pic looks gorgeous!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. The photog did a nice job with those pictures. Perfect backdrop for some fun cars!

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gravity....it's contagious :)

By the way, read another post on the forum about acceleration. I normally don't place the Viper/ACR floor mats in my car but did so for this trip and after reading another post, I went out and checked my car and sure enough the thicker mat shifted under the acceleration pedal limiting full throttle runs. The mats are now banished from my car.

Pat B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, read another post on the forum about acceleration. I normally don't place the Viper/ACR floor mats in my car but did so for this trip and after reading another post, I went out and checked my car and sure enough the thicker mat shifted under the acceleration pedal limiting full throttle runs. The mats are now banished from my car.

That just sounds like a reason for us to head back to the airstrip for more high speed runs! :D

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gravity....it's contagious :)

Ah haa! So that was the problem. Bet you feel better now. :)

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HAHA i knew your car had More in it!!!, i guess it's back to the airstrip then!:drive::D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets