Shipping car to Chicago

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a search but only came up with Almond Transport. I am trying to find out the name of the transport company that is based in or around the Chicago area. I am looking to get some pricing to have my car shipped from northern Wi. to Chicago in the next couple of weeks but cannot remember the name of this company. HELP!! As always, thanx guys!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great....another thread with shipping and Chicago in the same sentance.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, don't you know that Chicago is the center of the universe and everything revolves around Michigan Ave? :D Where I live, the so-called Viper mechanic is an idiot and I wouldn't let him change the diaper on a baby let alone the oil in my car. So, to have quality work done you have to take it Chicago. I need some work done in preparation for my Paxton install so off to the windy city it goes.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, don't you know that Chicago is the center of the universe and everything revolves around Michigan Ave? :D Where I live, the so-called Viper mechanic is an idiot and I wouldn't let him change the diaper on a baby let alone the oil in my car. So, to have quality work done you have to take it Chicago. I need some work done in preparation for my Paxton install so off to the windy city it goes.

I know the feeling, everything I buy for the car has to cross a border. Good luck with the blow-job, post some pics when it's done.

1FSTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Viper Tech in Milwaukee(Dodge City South), Rick Lloyd, Contact Jeff Windpassinger(Viper Service Advisor) @ 414-281-9100, Good Luck