Show me your lift..

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fred I may actually take a trip to Santa Paula as it is only 30 minutes from my residence. My post was and is based on actual experience, so take it or leave it. Safety is an often overlooked area, and when I see posts about great buys on inferior equipment (jacks, etc.), I just have to comment.

RJSGTS - Who was not giving constructive advice? Your comment about "nothing more" is very interesting. You only want constructive advice, yet you immediately slam others with that immature Corvette owner comment.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only two lifts I'm interested in are Bend Pak and Revolution both are cetitfied. I don't think either are cheap lifts. Just sounds like Bend Pak is willing to give a better price for a group buy. Anyone still interested As for the corvette issue I too have one in the garage we had to start with something.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VIP, you have a PM. I live in Clear Lake also, if you want to see a Rotary let me know.

RJSGTS it looks like we got off on the wrong foot. The Corvette comment, since there is a corvette in the picture I posted on top of my lift, & the "you get what you paid for" comment is at the bottom of my signature it looked like that was directed to me. Lifes to short, lets move on.
:cool:

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you call both lift companies & tell them you are interested in both & let them tell you the differences.
Then you can get specifics instead of opinions.

Andy

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember when I was shopping for a lift during the Revolution group buy, and someone posted how much a few of the different lifts weighed...I think the Rotary wieghed alot more than some of the "Cheap" lifts (Not Bend Pak) and that was another reason I went with Rotary...I figured, if it weighed more it was probably stronger...
Cheers,

Reaction score
BendPak will tell you they are the "Best". I would expect Rotary to do the same.

Pricing is for the Viper Club. The group buy of 10 lifts is available any time 10 people want a lift. Initially our region was going to be a Distributor for BendPak but do to liability concerns and financial limitations the board declined the distribution relationship with BendPak. Encore Technology, Inc. (my company) became a distributor to sell BendPak to the Viper Club. The retail price for the HD9 is $3600.00. Installation by BendPak in California is also at cost for VCA members.

RJSGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AJT I too am sorry but believe it or not I didn't notice you had a Vette in your picture I noticed the Camaro and thought to myself "cool" since I am all about muscle cars. I just got this Viper in a partial trade when I was selling my Cuda. As far as you get what you pay for I saw it as a dig (not noticing whose post it was in) but then went back and saw it was in your signature not a response. So let's say water under the bridge and move on... :2tu: The very first question I asked on this board was answered with "DO A SEARCH" instead of a reply so I guess I've had my defense mechanism on.