Show your collection! Here is some of mine.

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we bought our house I just through it all on the wall and have not ever been able to get it neat so just keep the pics for the before shots.
300DCP01796-med.jpg

300DCP01795-med.jpg

300DCP01794-med.jpg

300DCP01793-med.jpg

300DCP01788-med.jpg

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. How fun! Dang. I've never seen such a thing. That's amazing.

You must be registered for see images

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT COLLECTION!! Much better organized than mine......I have no idea how to post pictures on this site..so if anybody wants to see my collection......just e-mail me directly and ask!!!!!

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monnieh I recently painted a 1:18 scale GTS black/silver, it was my first ever model that i painted myself, but it looks incredible! only thing that i need is the 5 spoke smoothed wheels, but they don't make any so it's stuck with the 5 spokes from the 97's. We are getting the new scanner tommorow so i'll scan some pics of the vipers i have painted...currently have a gts ready for a "saphire" coat...but not sure if the color is right....anyway if your interested I'll sell it to ya cheap! (or maybe even for a ride! but dang...how'm i gonna make it to texas...)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Not a Viper collection but I've been collecting stuff like this since the age of 13.

Tony, have you seen my RT10 model autographed by AJ Foyt, Rick Mears, Bobby Unser, Al Unser JR, Danny Sullivan, Mario Andretti, Roger Penske, Paul Tracy, and Emerson Fittipaldi? (plus two more) I've got photos of it in the media section. Whats it worth?

I did it in 1994, I think, just for fun, at the Long Beach Grand Prix. The only driver that acted like a dick was my hero Nigel Mansel, who just brushed us off rudely!

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have a few pictures of my collection, but don't know how to post pictures. Will anyone post them for me? Thanks a lot!

-Kurt

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's about 1/3rd of my collection.The other 2/3rd's are in the garage.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey viper GTS-R,
Can we get a couple of pictures from the garage? I am getting ready to put up my collection in the garage, looking for ideas. I am considering a couple of long ledges and put them up. Do you keep the cars in teh box while on display or take them out?

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey Jerry- I sent them a while ago. I just figured you weren't able to load them. If you didn't get them, I'll try sending them again. Thanks!

-Kurt