Slate Crystal Pearlcoat on a 2006 SRT-10 CONVERT is this an original color?

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is SLATE CRYSTAL PEARCOAT a factory color or was this a repaint? There is no listing on the D/C website..

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is a slate coup pic i took a few weeks ago.

i personally havent seen a convert yet in the slate, but i would have to say "yes" to your question.

7911slate_lowered_purners_new.jpg

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Slate Crystal Pearlcoat on a 2006 SRT-10 CONVERT is this an original co

here is a slate coup pic i took a few weeks ago.

i personally havent seen a convert yet in the slate, but i would have to say "yes" to your question.

7911slate_lowered_purners_new.jpg

Those CCW's? Damn thats a good looking car, :eek: and I don't even really like the SRT's all that much.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the convert is on ebay right now. Its a real color, and actually quite rare, because the color was only offered for order for 2-3 months, and even now, they are NOT making any more vipers, other then the v0i 9 cars.

You can take this as gospel, as I had to do some foot work to get my 06 Coupe slate perl coat with silver stripes again, after they decided they werent going to make any more cars.

Keep in mind this is the first year srt-10s have had FACTORY stripes. So you can order them, (or should I say COULD HAVE ordered them) with stripes. I'd love to see that slate and stripe combo on a vert, I bet its dead ****.

Jon

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!

will someone please buy that ^^ exact car, put a FEW miles on it, and call me in (2) years so i can buy it at a big discount?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to tell you that a slate coupe will be my next car. Lets all hope the new generation coupe, if they make one, will come in slate.
Robbie

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2006 Slate Vert at Susan Schein Chrysler Dodge in Pelham, AL as we speak! Gorgeous!!!

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2006 Slate Vert at Susan Schein Chrysler Dodge in Pelham, AL as we speak! Gorgeous!!!

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

It needs silver stripes to help set the contrast. The car is dark, so you need a lighter silver to pull the gray out.

Jon

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is under flourescents in the dealer so it is hard to tell. It is not as dark as my 01 Sapphire though. It is VERY HOT!!!