So this trailer pulls up today......(PICS)!

Speedracer1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Bat!

Congrats on the new ride! It looks sweet... :)

BTW, isn't your other ride a G?

Snakesonaplane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry...I would be embaressed to be parked next to that thing...let alone drive it. Did it come with an asian girl in a grammar school outfit?

Snakesonaplane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad A$$ compared to what? 99% of you would roll your eyes if you saw this thing at a light next to....is the owner 16 years old or something...anything older and it would like like he took his kids car for a joy ride

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee, Mr. Wormsonakite, you only have 15 posts and they all seem to be to slam and ridicule folks. If you are now an enthusiast, let's go that route and realize the guy with the dynamite Vipers, also at one time, had a nicely tuned 350z, and just comment that you prefer his taste in Vipers.

...plus , you might let everyone know what you drive.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gee, Mr. Wormsonakite, you only have 15 posts and they all seem to be to slam and ridicule folks. If you are now an enthusiast, let's go that route and realize the guy with the dynamite Vipers, also at one time, had a nicely tuned 350z, and just comment that you prefer his taste in Vipers.

...plus , you might let everyone know what you drive.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

I was thinking the same thing Bill. Guess you cant please everyone :nana:

Bat™

Snakesonaplane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I didnt mean to start a flame war...but honestly it seems that these boards never get across true opinions of people....just because a viper owner gets a 350z doesnt automatically make it nice....if this was posted on the nissan forum you guys would flame it...and if it rolled up to a viper drive you would flame it too....

What exactly is nice about his riced out 350?

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone just ban cocksinhismounthonaplane for good measure. He obviously is not going to add anything to this forum, but to insult everyone and their cars.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
05 SRT 10
05 AMG S65
04 WRX STI
07 F440 SPIDER (Ordered)
04 AMG ML55 (Recently Sold) pos

Okay, how 'bout a picture of that group. Funny with all the rice/ghetto comments you have a WRX (the epitome of rice). Bet it has a big muffler/tailpipe too.

Snakesonaplane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, clearly you are easily entertained.

Just searching for the revelance....guy with a Gen II posting on the SRT forum pics of a nissan....ummm isn't there an off topic section this stuff belongs?

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score

LOL! yes tonight i am, i'm a little bored, and too lazy to go down to the garage and start yanking the stock exhaust off of the viper.
i here the humidity in LI has been pretty nasty lately

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Just searching for the revelance....guy with a Gen II posting on the SRT forum pics of a nissan....ummm isn't there an off topic section this stuff belongs?

If you "search" back to page 1 of this thread you will see that Bat just got a new '06 blue SRTC. BTW, you don't have to have a SRT to post here. Some long time GEN I & II owners actually come here to discuss VIPERS. :smirk:

You must be registered for see images attach

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rice or no rice, if you are a car enthusiast, you can appreciate his 350Z. The CF hood is probably amazing up close, and the rest of the options are tastefully done. The wheels are sweet and the brembo calipers and drilled rotors are top shelf.

You may not wish to own it yourself because your taste may be different, but any car buff should still appreciate the machine for what it is.

Snakesonaplane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha I find the post bashing the STI funny. So someone with nice cars wouldn't own an STI.

I Love my STI as a daily driver when I go to Manhattan. The STI is a blast to drive...and you can toss it around like nothig else I have ever owned. Very few cars become more fun in bad weather...but the Subaru is a blast in the snow...

My Viper won't go out in the Winter Period.

One of my friends who is a big wig in the NE ferrari club...who collects ferraris..has F50, ENZO, 360, 430..etc...you want to know what his daily driver is. A '05 Blue WRX STI. It is a blast to drive. And for $33k you can get one of the best rally cars in the world.

Anyone who likes to drives would love the STI experience.

And it may appear somewhat "riced out" but thats from the factory and acceptable as a rally car look. This 350z was MADE to look this way...big difference.

I love my viper on nice summer days...but to be honest I have more adolescent fun on snowy days in the STI....I never have to worry about where I park it, or damaging it by tossing it around...A guy drove into me once and it only cost $500 to replace the entire panel.....viper/benz..can only imagine??

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new coupe Bat...But damn man...The GTS blows it away...I really like the new coupe now...But everytime I see one next to the GTS it just disappears. GTS owns...Cant wait to see what you will do to the new coupe however.. :cool:

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my viper on nice summer days...but to be honest I have more adolescent fun on snowy days in the STI.

That says it all fancy boy. And I call [******] on your claim that you have a friend.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat- really like your viper-the color blue is a great choice. Just got my 2006 SRT 10 Coupe about a month ago, it is blue with silver stripes. The viper blue is gorgeous.

Also-you had a very nice 350 Z

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And I didnt mean to start a flame war...but honestly it seems that these boards never get across true opinions of people....just because a viper owner gets a 350z doesnt automatically make it nice....if this was posted on the nissan forum you guys would flame it...and if it rolled up to a viper drive you would flame it too....

What exactly is nice about his riced out 350?

Wow, no one's ever called my 350z riced out. Most people say my mods were tasetefully done. Now, If I had a big a$$ park bench on the back of it, I can see your point.

You say if what was posted on the Nissan Forum you guys would flame it. Are you referring to my Viper or Z. Because I've posted both can have gotten alot of positive comments. Then again, I dont mod my cars to please everyone, just myself ;) .

Bat™

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang