So what do you think?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was this guy posting as bst056981.
He want's some rear end gears. I tell him I have an old set of 3.07 gears that he can have for nothing.
I ship them and he never pays me back for the shipping.
$18
Big deal.
But still he got them for nothing and it's been a month and I'm still waiting.

What do you think of a guy like that?

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the newbie is a ass considering the ones he found elsewhere are $300.00.And by the list of his post he will need future help.So may he get help in return

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sad that you gave him those for free and he still acted that way. Sadly I do not think you will ever see that money. I can not believe he would do something like this over $18.00.

OP
OP
J

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe it either.
And I also noticed that the last of his 9 total posts was to ask for the gears.
Makes me wonder if the guy just came on the site to rip someone off.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
joe117,
Sorry to hear about this bad news! That is not nice to do something like that. If I were to ask you for the gear, I would send you the money first. I do not mind to spend a few dollars for my VCA friend but not for $18 (well maybe to some good VCA friend) to send some thing free. I hope he will send you the money soon.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's sad some people would sacrifice their reputation over $20. Shows how much self respect they have. Sorry to hear your kind gesture was not returned with the appreciation it deserved.

OP
OP
J

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"sacrifice their reputation over $20."

No kidding.
Of course the reputation of an internet name isn't worth much after only nine posts on a site.

I've done so many Ebay deals and deals on this site over the years with not a single problem that cost me anything,
heck, I even bought a bunch of watches on line from some shady guy in Malaysia, sent him wired money that I thought at the time was gone...
But it worked, he sent exactly what he said he would.

Oh well.