So what's on the agenda for Tampa this weekend?

Reaction score
So what\'s on the agenda for Tampa this weekend?

Hey Tampa Guys,
I may be traveling north with big red to Tampa for business this upcoming weekend.

Just wondering what would be a good night to stop by and see the fun & games at Gandy Bridge?

Looking forward to seeing you Viper guys and hope you don't mind a "Miami'n" meeting up with you "******'s?"

Doug
You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: So what\'s on the agenda for Tampa this weekend?

What a coincidence, a few of us were going to get together this weekend. Count me in. Post here or email.

I'll mark the date on the calendar and celebrate it annually. Maybe we can make it a holiday - "The Great Doug Levin Visits Tampa Day." Forget about Gasparilla.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score

Hey Chris and Chuck - Thanks for the reply,
Chris, I had a '95 R/T and absolutely loved mine. You must be in heaven!
Chuck, looking forward to seeing you. Maybe we can get word out to Adam, "Tony The Tiger" Tom, Gerald, or anyone else that would like to meet up with us.

I'll keep you posted,
Doug

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heck yeah! us Tamponians would meet up with you this weekend, count me in any day is good for me. I won't race since mine is stock, but i'll be glad to meet everyone! Someone should start a thread on thurs to give a time and place to meet.....Later

OP
OP
D
Reaction score

Great Guys -
Sounds like a plan!

Scott, I'll be cruising along the strip, searching for a decent hotel -- one with clean accommodations and no holes in the bathroom walls.

Chuck, take the car with the V10 and six speed -- you can't go wrong.

Adam, your attendance is mandatory -- why look for a job today when you can do it tomorrow? Right?

Tony, thx for the intro, what can I say
?

And everybody else, stay well and thanks for the welcome mat!
Doug

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Make sure we post times and where..so an Asian man like me can read. Doug..can you bring the tires with you if not, no big deal. I will throw you $100.00 and some beer..what you say honey?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Well, I don't know if I feel "fresh and clean" to be a ******, but hey..I would still love to meet up! I'll kick all yo asses with my pretty much stock rt/10! hehe! I doubt it! heeh! Please someone call me if you guys are going to meet up. 813-786-4393. I'm playing gypsy until I find a new job. The only thing that might prevent me from coming is flying out for a potential job interview. Let me know.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Decisions, decisions. My RT or my GTS??? Which one should I bring?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you might need to update your signature

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was just on the phone with Sir Hiss and the place is now Bahama Breeze off SR60 in the Tampa side at 8. Look at his post for saturday morning too. I'll be there also.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Sounds like you might need to update your signature

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suggestion noted slaughterj but I'm a humble and modest guy.

Hey Tampa,
******* parking lot will be filled. Getting our Vipers parked together will be unlikely. I've never seen more than a couple spaces available up front.

Winghouse is on Hillsborough, a couple miles from ******* and should have more parking. Just a suggestion, doesn't matter to me.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll get an answer tomorrow from the managers, today they were in a meeting. I spoke to a chick named "Becky" she said we should not have a problem at 8, but we'll know tomorrow. I'll post the result.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck and Gerald,

I talked to this girl today - told her to expect a little surprise from me. She is working from 5pm-midnight so she'll be there!

Don't let me down you two studs... she's very cool and will get a kick out of it. It would make her day to have a bunch of slobbery drooling Viper guys smooching her on the cheek

Have fun tonight guys...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool Mike!!!

If you or she wants a stud, you'd better leave Chuck out of it. But if Chuck does decide to smack one on her lips, I'm afraid he won't stop there. Being a stud myself, I can handle situations like this like a pro, unlike Chuck or Antonio..

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A dream huh? Chris? How much would you pay to make that dream come true? If you go to the Palm harbor ******* and ask for Dee Dee, She'll lay on your Viper for photos! Remember, ask for Dee Dee! heheh

Gerald

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald,

Would letting Chuck kiss her be like letting your dog sniff a steak? Once he gets his hands on a real living girl, he won't be able to let go? LOL.... Chuck, are you gonna take that? By all means guys - go for the lips - but she's going to be coming back to Boston this summer, so I'll be hearing all the details of your little escapade. I can hear it now... "Hey Mike... these Viper guys came up to me at work once... and let me tell you, that thing they say about guys who feel the need to buy hot cars... IT'S TRUE!".

Oh, and you wrote "If you or she wants a stud".... let me assure you guys - *I* most definitely do NOT want a stud! I was asking on her behalf... LOLOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala