SoCal guys...Crystal Cove

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody been going?? Does anybody want to go this weekend?? Hasn't been much going on, we are overdue for a gathering.

BANKTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Niz! I'll be there!. A guy on Ferrari chat claims he's bringing his new Enzo. I'm expecting it to be crowded, get there early.

Barry

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
So? How was it? Any Enzos show up?

Imagine how puny and betrayed they are gonna feel, when you pull up in your Super Chrysler! Then the Enzo owners will have to say something about their Ferrari heritage, or that there are only so many Enzos around, etc. To which you will say, "You wanna take that talk to the track?"

BANKTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vic! Notables were, 1 Enzo, 2 F40's, and 2 Jag XJ220's, Batmobile, lots of cars and people. Even Jenkins showed up (at about 8:30).

Barry

Oh.... and 1 Viper.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Jenkins? Simply amazing!!!

Thats an incredible showing! I mean, that one Viper.

And those Ferraris and Jags must have been a nice addition, too. :D

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the show isn't allowed to get going until 7:00am... got the SoCal email. I don't think they can tell you not to come early ( the neighbors)? Just don't rev it or break any noise ordinance!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Maui, I thought the "haolie" was going to AZ? :)

[satire]
I saw a documentary on the History Channel about Hawaiian culture and people before us whiteys came. Captain Cook liberated them, and now they are free to work in the hotels. Some people just don't know how to be thankful!
[/satire]

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I can't, I gotta pick my car up from EMI Racing tomorrow.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ChoiceViper,
Penske triple adjustable shocks, springs, a little bit of lowering, and some negative camber for the track, alignment, Brakeman 3 pads. I'm gonna "feel" 5 seconds a lap faster, cause its gonna be LOW, and so cool! (Not as low as Adam's "ab" Viper, but lower!)

If you need track prep work done, Eric Messley is the guru of Viper suspensions, and go-fast goodies. He was Paul Mumford's crew cheif. (and crew!) Ask him for a hit from the go-fast crack pipe of speed!