SoCal guys

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This coming Tuesday i'm going to attend the weekly cruse night at Fuddruckers in Lake Forest off the 5 fwy. If any of you can make it that would be great. For a weekly cruise it gets a great turnout of everything from sports cars to very nice older muscle. Hope to see you all there. :2tu:

Oh I will be driving my sapphire dakota, you can't mis it.

OP
OP
A

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time at the cruise. 2 paxton blown SRT-10's were there along with a ton of awesome muscle cars. If any of you guys are in the area you should make the trip out.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Crystal Cove, early Saturday mornings, just North of Laguna Beach, at the Crystal Cove shopping center.

There was a McClaren F1, and two Jag XJ220s there one day, and another day one lucky guy brought out his Enzo for show and tell. Of course there is always the usual cars, hot rods, etc.

OP
OP
A

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget Crystal Cove, early Saturday mornings, just North of Laguna Beach, at the Crystal Cove shopping center.

There was a McClaren F1, and two Jag XJ220s there one day, and another day one lucky guy brought out his Enzo for show and tell. Of course there is always the usual cars, hot rods, etc.

Haven't heard much about it, but sounds like a good time.

Was it a Red Enzo? A guy I work with lives next door to one in HB.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't know what color it was, that was on a day I didn't go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh