SoCal Mopar Spring Fling April 6th & 7th

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it up there this weekend. My wife says I can't go because she needs my help that weekend. SHEESH!!!

I don't see why I can't go. What's the big deal!?! All she did was have a baby!!!
laugh.gif

A little girl, Myliani, 8lbs. 2 ounces, 20 inches long. I'm a new poppa. AGAIN!!!!

OP
OP
B

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulysses:
A little girl, Myliani, 8lbs. 2 ounces, 20 inches long. I'm a new poppa. AGAIN!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Ulysses:

You are smart to pick your battles carefully. Sorry that we will not see you, but we will catch you nexttime around.

Congrats on your new arrival. Enjoy theose kids because they are truly miracles. Post some pics of your little girl when you have a chance.

Brad

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will most definitely go, but unfortunately i will only be a spectator.. when i see you guys i will introduce myself as "Eddie from viperclub.org message boards".. then , you must act like you know me
smile.gif

i think with today being wednesday, and the event being this weekend, a roll call is in order..

saturday seems like the day most guys can go, and some might be able to stay both.. post your name, the day you can definitely go, where you are coming from, and if you are bringing your car to enter.. ill go first..

Eddie N , both days, LA - spectator only

its a slow week at the office so i have no problems trying to orgranize this a little better.. just be sure to post on this thread and we can take it from there..

if you want to just private message me a contact # that would make things a little easier... i can have my receptionist call you guys and get solid commitments from who is attending..

ps.. and congrats Ulysses, your a lucky guy.. my business partner just had a baby girl last night as well..

- eddie -

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I CAN ONLY GO ON SUNDAY WITH CAR

THAT IS THE ONLY DAY I COULD SAVE AN AREA FOR US IF I HAVE A COUNT. SUNDAY IS THE LARGEST TURNOUT OF OTHER CARS.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP ARRANGE THIS FOR NEXT YEAR SINCE I AM NOW A MEMBER OF BOTH CLUBS JUST LET ME KNOW WHO TO WORK WITH ON THIS END.

RANDY

OP
OP
B

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I am going as a spectator on Saturday. My engine will not be in by Saurday as I expected. As great a job that Todd at Arrow Racing did to rush the engine through his shop, the local Viper Tech (who has been overworked and underpaid) will not be working on Friday to perform the installation. I guess that it just wasn't meant to be.

If anyone needs the pre-registered entry ticket for Saturday, you can save 5 bucks with it.

Brad

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there going to be a meeting place for those attending on Sunday? If not save me a spot. I'll be at the show arounf 9.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there Saturday if there is at least 1 other Viper who is going to attend with me. Do not want to be the only sore thumb, in the middle of pedicures.

If anyone else is attending with their car on Saturday please post here, so that we can set up a time to meet and get our spots side by side.

PS. If it looks like its gonna rain, then we should seriously reconsider.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it looks like its gonna be raining on saturday, so I am gonna change plans and attend on sunday.

Socal,

What time are you planning on getting in line? Would be nice to park the snakes together.

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I maybe able to go Sunday. Russ M, or Socal, pls email me the time/place if you're meeting somewhere before the show.
Looking forward in meeting a few Viper owners.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys going to Cruisers car wash tonight for the Mopar get together? It starts around 6pm, I will be there right after the car gets cleaned.

PS. Alan, and RON you have mail