Someone say it isn't so!

Wayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone say it isn\'t so!

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=91

Ordered this (Factory Mopar RT spoiler) the Tuesday after VOI from Parts Rack...they had two at the time.
Today, FedEx drags the package to the door and tells me. "watch out for the peanuts falling out". the end of the package wide open and this is what the tail looks like.
FedEx didn't even ask for a signature!
John B. says he sent his last one out... :(

OP
OP
W

Wayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Someone say it isn\'t so!

By the time I set the box inside my front door the driver was already in his truck and never asked for a signature, called John B. first, then called FedEx. :eek:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FedEx drags the package to the door and tells me. "watch out for the peanuts falling out". the end of the package wide open and this is what the tail looks like.

So you did know the box had damage and you let the driver leave anyway? I always open up my packages before I let them leave. Call me anal, but it saves me trouble in the long run and only holds up the driver for 2 mins tops.

Hope you can get another one or at the very least get FedEx to pay to repair it.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

if you paid via credit card i wouldnt worry about it

finding another one at a good price will be the tough part

OP
OP
W

Wayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wouldn't you think when shipping something like that you would have packed it better than just throwing it in with some peanuts....Irritates me that I am now stuck dealing with FedEx to get my money back to start the search again.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Should have used a real carrier (UPS)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that John now has the mopar wing reproduced and it should not be difficult for him to get you another one. This is what he told my friend that bought one from him. Chime in John and help our Viper Brother out. BTW FED-EX is a pain in the ass
C~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96