Someone wrote "***"on my car

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking it was a vette owner. Screw them regardless. At least they did not harm the car. I got my clear coat cracked by a flying egg .

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
took it out for a weekend of fun , went to see family just cruise around. anyway the car had picked up a little bit of dirt on the rear trunk and someone wrote *** on the car.

just kind of sad to see jealouse hatefull people like that. its funny because anytime i see someone doing well im always like good for him.. but i guess not everyone is like that. actaully not bothered by it to much but i cant figure out why people waste there time doing this kind of crap.

ah well.. heres to christmas.. i really want my 08 hood! santa iv been so good!!!

Man, I hate that kind of crap...unfortunately your Viper is now pretty much de-valued down to the point you'll have to pay someone to take it off your hands.

But, since it is the Xmas seasons and all, I'll send a transport to pick up and take it off your hands, no charge. Heck, I'll even throw in a holiday gift basket!!

Glad there was no permanent damage, hopefully those idiots got a microscopic cut on their finger from the dust that leads to a nasty infection!

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I hate that kind of crap...unfortunately your Viper is now pretty much de-valued down to the point you'll have to pay someone to take it off your hands.

But, since it is the Xmas seasons and all, I'll send a transport to pick up and take it off your hands, no charge. Heck, I'll even throw in a holiday gift basket!!

Glad there was no permanent damage, hopefully those idiots got a microscopic cut on their finger from the dust that leads to a nasty infection!

Cheers,
George

nasty infection :lmao: i love the way this guy thinks!!!

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the very reason I never leave mine out of my sight. An a--hole might not see me watching my Viper while I am eating or whatever, but I keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is why i park mine out of sight, if i see someone jacking with my car someone will post the news story "man arrested: shots fried from restaurant toward parking lot" :nono:

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread is great. I like how it gets off topic then comes almost back, but not really back. Made my work day a little better.

sssikvipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they must not have been impressed that your car was dirty..lol, prob just kids, i remember when i first got my car, within a week, someone stole my "chrommies", aka valve stems covers!!! my son said that was the rage back in 2004

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id say just about any vette owner..

Or a GTR owner who just saw the Ring specs

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
No ones messed with mine luckily. My tag might have something to do with it...
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456