Something VERY exciting will be announced.........

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: ???

"WAR DRINK CHOCOLATEY OVALTINE!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Chocolatey Ovaltine!!! BWah-hawh-haha haa!!! Too funny!

(BTW, I'm a VCA member, cause we do lots of cool events out here in sunny So Cal.)

Reaction score

What was here??? Vipermad was. :) Simply because I can Craig!! You don't seem to mind your "secretive crap" at the Alley. LOL!!!!!! Don't go away mad......

Oh look, the SS was here :rolleyes:

what secretive crap? Do we have private forums at the alley? You bet. Can anyone "chip in" to gain access to those forums? You bet. Noboy there is unable to be part of the WHOLE experience because they do not own a Viper, Hell they can gain access for a measy $1 donation if they want.

If you guys would get off this "membership has it's benefits" circle **** you'd see that by posting the details out of the secret area you just might get a couple more people willing to become members so they could have an uber cool windbreaker edition RAM SRT-10

WAR DRINK CHOCOLATEY OVALTINE!
Ahhhh, that is what is so funny!! You draw a line between "membership" and "site supporter" with regards to a private forum, when in the end one actually pays for access in both situations. Thanks for the laught!!! LOL!!! :)

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeah I do, even if I wanted to I cannot donate anything to this site that would grant me access to where I could read all the neato info about some VCA edition trucks. There is a difference weather or not you're willing to admit it or not.

And look you went and "n a z i'd" my post giving away the oh so top secret info about the giveaway truck, what's the big deal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery