Specials for begining of year

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone and Happy Holidays from us here at Snake Hydes. I am offering specials for pre-order for the begining of year. The first 5 orders for 2006 will have special low pricing. I have filled all requests for 2005. Thanks you for your business and support. Please contact me for your early 2006 reservations for Snake Hydes Custom interiors. I will post pictures of my latest work by the end of the week. This one is way different than anything the you have seen before as far as the colors are concerned. This custom interior was designed for a Saphire Blue GTS.
Contact info
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes
850-209-3133
email: [email protected]
Sample of what we do here at Snake Hydes:
4356July_Snake_Hydes_038-med.jpg

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What would a stock black drivers seat (the part you sit on) cost from one of your take off's? I had a little incident :curse: with a screw driver :curse: in the back pocket (I KNOW STUPID) :curse: but was hanging Christmas lights and jumped in the car to go buy some replacement bulbs without checking my back pocket :curse: and put small hole in right center of seat. :curse:

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would a stock black drivers seat (the part you sit on) cost from one of your take off's? I had a little incident :curse: with a screw driver :curse: in the back pocket (I KNOW STUPID) :curse: but was hanging Christmas lights and jumped in the car to go buy some replacement bulbs without checking my back pocket :curse: and put small hole in right center of seat. :curse:
I should have a brand new one laying around that I can hook you up with.
200 + shipping (brand new....less than 400 miles)
You should consider a whole interior job they are out of this world with looks and performance. Our Snake Hydes interior has twice the support than the factory seat.
Chad

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what color combo would add to the 2002 rt/10 graphite? any pics would be helpfull.
i might start looking for a interior as i would like to keep my oem stuff.
look forward to pics and any suggestions on color. :2tu:

tom

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I have been away from the board with Christmas and all. I will send PM's and Answer all questions.
Chad

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what color combo would add to the 2002 rt/10 graphite? any pics would be helpfull.
i might start looking for a interior as i would like to keep my oem stuff.
look forward to pics and any suggestions on color. :2tu:

tom
Tom check out my piture thread....It would look out of this world in a Graphite car. I have several other options for your car as well. Please let me know if you want in on the new years special 3 slots to go.
Thanks Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery