Specialty license plate experiences

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From reading about TOOOFST's license plate (and the SO SLOO plate), I was wondering what other experiences people have had with specialty license plates, good or bad, with cops or otherwise.

Luetic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to get " I luv Me" but I figured too many retards with keys wouldnt understand the sarcasm.

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered:

XS EGO

Now I am having second thoughts as maybe the jerks in my area may not get the joke
You must be registered for see images
If not, let me know as I don't want my car keyed either!

Ron

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have "VYPURR" whereas I previously had "VY PURR". The space in between initiated the "what does Vee Why Purr" mean question, which drove me absolutely bug nuts.

I chose "VYPURR" over "VIPURR" since in my opinion, it articulates a bit bit better. Since both are articulations anyway, it seemed to make sense. Just my opinion!

I actually though about "BTR N SEX" but my love life is in sufficient shambles without such an overt slap to the opposite sex. It may be true however.

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My plate says UFO, in Wyoming we are only allowed 4 letters and all the good ones are gone. Since my 94 RT10 said UFO my wife's 96 GTS said E T. She told people that it stood for extraterrestrial but I claimed it stood for elapsed time. Since then we put E T on the Prowler so elapsed time is out.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gtsviper:
I was thinking about getting: SMAL PNS

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! That's the best one I've ever seen!!!

I want 488 CID but the state might not "let" me have it. They took my money though.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad Viper...

OMG! LOL!!! hahaha, now that's a good one. Would that be X Drug Dealer or would it mean Ecstasy(X) Drug Dealer? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Gerald

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST,has not helped me with police.Maybe I should change it?Originally my wife came up with "TOOPHAT".PS.I like this bouncy guy!

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better yet, to upset your wife/girlfriend, have this plate:
"HOUSPMT"

I saw a corvette once with: "NOGOSLO". I better cops didn't like it.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife originally thought of "TOOPHAT"after following me home one night,"Everything is so big and fat on this car,"I might just get it,the cops hassle me with"TOOOFST"and plate frame"porshe's for breakfast and ferrari's for lunch"Really ****** of porshe.I get a few porshe customers,one who knows me, friday said"How Rude,Scott."I responded,the truth will set u free!I dig this dude

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2tall:
Better yet, to upset your wife/girlfriend, have this plate:
"HOUSPMT"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good one. How 'bout "2NDMORT" - 2nd mortgage.

I'm also thinking about simular ones for both of my Vipers...
1ST ONE
2ND ONE

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
That's a good one. How 'bout "2NDMORT" - 2nd mortgage.

I'm also thinking about simular ones for both of my Vipers...
1ST ONE
2ND ONE

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, shouldn't that be 2NDMORT and 3RDMORT for you?