Speed Channel Reviews the SRT-10

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich nice article it describes how I feel about my viper exactly. Nice to see someone write a article about what the viper was made for not about how much trunk space it has Thanks for the post

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rich nice article it describes how I feel about my viper exactly. Nice to see someone write a article about what the viper was made for not about how much trunk space it has Thanks for the post

Just for the record, the Viper has MORE than enough trunk space - at least for two travelling cross country!!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any aftermarket companys make one of those snap on luggage racks for the trunk lid? Thought if you needed more space for a trip a cool black canvas case would be nice on the top trunk.

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Groovy... pretty fair review. I also agree that there is enough trunk for my junk. My wife and I take frequent trips, and have never been bothered by lack of space, or cabin heat for that matter. At the end of May, I'll be driving up to NY from FL to pick up my Dad, and then we'll take the Blue Ridge down to the Smokies. Now what's this I hear about a Dragon's Tail?

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, good write up. I drove mine from FL to MA and back and loved it. No you can't put 2 big suitcases in the trunk but me and my girlfriend didn't run out of clothes either. Although many may not like it, I did add cruise. On a long trip like that I was glad I put it in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte