Spidermans Viper on Ebay

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried to buy one of this 2 cars back in June 03 but the owner wanted more than 85K. So I bought a brand new 02 ACR instead. I liked the beautiful custom paint job and that it is a 1 of 2. But I thought about that it would be very expensive to re-paint if it ever gets scratched. And I also did not like the "Cingular Wireless" decal on the windshield.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went into Cingular a couple weeks ago to get a new phone. They have a contest now to win a Star Wars Viper SRT-10. There was posters up and everything. I just happened to take my Viper with me, and got the parking spot right out front.

Since I bought a new phone, the girl said something like "Because you got a new phone, you qualify for a chance to win a Viper." I said "no thanks, I already have one" and she just laughed. I guess she realized I wasn't joking and said "really?" and I said "yes, it is right over there and pointed to it outside." She about fell out of her chair and got up and walked outside and looked at it.

Now, if it wasn't for that damn wedding ring on her finger....

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also saw that contest for the 'Vader Viper' - does anyone know if it has any custom work on it cosmetically, or is it simply a black SRT-10? Pretty cool prize...

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went into Cingular a couple weeks ago to get a new phone. They have a contest now to win a Star Wars Viper SRT-10. There was posters up and everything. I just happened to take my Viper with me, and got the parking spot right out front.

Since I bought a new phone, the girl said something like "Because you got a new phone, you qualify for a chance to win a Viper." I said "no thanks, I already have one" and she just laughed. I guess she realized I wasn't joking and said "really?" and I said "yes, it is right over there and pointed to it outside." She about fell out of her chair and got up and walked outside and looked at it.

Now, if it wasn't for that damn wedding ring on her finger....

Nice story! I've had similar occurances.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also saw that contest for the 'Vader Viper' - does anyone know if it has any custom work on it cosmetically, or is it simply a black SRT-10? Pretty cool prize...
Get to work *******!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456