Squeaking problems with Eibach's and lowering caps!

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ever since I installed eibachs and lowering caps i have had squeaking problems in the rear of my car, kindof makes the noise of an old spring mattress or something.

So far i think the best solution i can do is take off the rear caps and put the stock ones and just the eibachs, but i really dont want to raise it back up.

Another vendor told me it could be the shocks that went out, but the car is still riding smooth, normally when shocks blow it will hop around in the back and ride really rough, my car is still fine, just squaks.

A lot of other memebers have told me they never had problems with this setups, so before i give up and get a set of coil overs im trying to see if anyone else has ever had this problem and if so whats the solution?

So far the problems that they have told me is, the bushing in the control arm is really squished down, and my shock has no rebound, resulting in the noises in the rear.

Any one else have any experience with this situation?

Reaction score
Did you loosen and re tighten the control arms at the new ride height and align the car after? You could have bushings binding causing the squeak.

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes the control arms were losened, and the car was realigned, the bushings look like they got really squished in and are popping out, im not sure if i should replace the bushing and try that out