Squeeks...

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the top gets squeeky and that can be easily fixed but does anyone else have a steering wheel that is a little bit squeeky?? Its not tottally squeeky yet but then again the car doesn't even have 1500 miles on it. I think it might get worse as time goes by unless everyone has this tiny bit of a squeek all the time. Maybe I'm just too anal...it is a dodge after all :eek: lol

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My steering wheel squeeks, and my dash rattles...it is unfortunate that the dealers dont see a need to have a qualified tech to work on them. So unless @#$$ starts falling off I deal with it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not the steering wheel. It is the seal on the outside where the shaft exits the dashpanel. I sprayed some lube on it last year and it has been not returned.

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<My steering wheel squeeks, and my dash rattles...it >

-gotta love those american made cars

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the dash rattle but if I recall correctly there were 2 TSB's. On for a tick type noise from the top latch and the other for the defroster in the dash. I never had the rattle in the dash. But I did in the latch and fixed it myself.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the dash rattle but if I recall correctly there were 2 TSB's. On for a tick type noise from the top latch and the other for the defroster in the dash. I never had the rattle in the dash. But I did in the latch and fixed it myself.

I will have to follow up on the defroster in the dash one, that sounds like what mine could be....maybe the dealer can have the guy that sweeps up at night take a look at it for me :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32