SRT/10 Borla Exhaust

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This new stainless cat-back can be used with or without the factory crossover and incorporates round, rolled, angle cut stainless steel tips. This product retails for $999.99 and our limited special pricing for you is $849.98 plus shipping.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This new stainless cat-back can be used with or without the factory crossover and incorporates round, rolled, angle cut stainless steel tips. This product retails for $999.99 and our limited special pricing for you is $849.98 plus shipping.

What are you doing on the internet? Get back to work on my car, the wait is killing me! :D :usa:

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Jim,

I thought I was bad regarding cracking the whip on my guys, but I can't even take a lunch break. LOL!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would like to pics and do dyno sheets exist on this system as a stand alone modification? now i am really going to push it(lol) sound bits you can post?

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered the Borla System for my SRT10. i'll let you guys know how it sounds. It's not to expensive so if i don't like it i'll try another brand. Loved Borla on my Vette but now we're talking about a V10 :)

Frank

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post them as long as you promise to give me a ride in your blown snake when i get back to visit family in Middletown, deal? :)