SRT 10 Colors

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not I contacted Bill P at Woodhouse today to begin next steps towards an SRT 10 acquisition. I forgot to ask this of Bill what I was curious regarding the number of SRT's made by exterior color i.e. do they produce more red then black, are the white and yellow Snakes the most rare etc. Would anyone know say for 05 production how many total cars are made and how are the colors stratified? I have expressed interest in a Yellow and Red SRT 10. My current car (which I will not mention anymore) is Yellow -- I have owned black and that color keeps me up at night -- what a ***** to keep clean. Yellow with the look of the SRT 10 perhaps might be the most extreme but also perhaps the one that best fits me. Just curious if any of you have this information. Its now snowing (heavy) in Pa so its not sports car weather but I wanted to get the process going for nicer weather that cant arrive to soon! GO EAGLES!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, you are with the best if you are going with Bill, he will tell you the truth, good, bad and ugly. You did not mention whether you are buying new or used, and it really does not matter as Mr P. can find either, but for a little help...red and black are the most produced color 03, 04, 05.
Silver also. Only 200 white Mambas were built last year, very cool with the red accent interior and numbered editions. One year color only, hard to find on the used market. Yellow was offered in a special edition to VCA members only with special grapics and interior, very rare. Yellow is now a color option for the current year and of course is brand new and in my mind the newest and best. Uimately color is a personal choice and whatever floats your boat....Bill can give you great advice on resale.