SRT-10 Coupe - guess the stats

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, have you ever sent anything in to Dodge to tell them how much you wnat one of these? Can someone create a form that those who wnat one can sign and then we can send it in? Just a thought.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Said Steve Ferguson:

King, have you ever sent anything in to Dodge to tell them how much you wnat one of these? Can someone create a form that those who wnat one can sign and then we can send it in? Just a thought.

I would be delighted to do something like that! I never thought it would actually do any good but if it would then I'm all for it! 100%! And I know a lot of other folks who would too.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they built a coupe it should look just like this:

You must be registered for see images

:headbang:

M. Rod,

You are sooooo Right.

DC build that, and they will come!!!!!

SRT-10's stacked up in dealers lot's???? That won't be the case if this car is built!

Heck, where is this red/silver car??? I'll buy it!!!!!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put mine on order DC. Actually, I am first on the list at my Dodge dealer if and when the coupe is built.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, you seem savy at this on-line stuff, do you know of a way to make a petition? I know where to send it if you can get it done.

Will it get anything done? Don't know, but by not trying we would never know. What I do know is that the original viper got built because over 3000 people sent in letters and checks. Why not do something BIG and try and get say 4000-5000 either signatures or soething and send that on. At those numbers they will at least listen.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, you seem savy at this on-line stuff, do you know of a way to make a petition? I know where to send it if you can get it done.

Will it get anything done? Don't know, but by not trying we would never know. What I do know is that the original viper got built because over 3000 people sent in letters and checks. Why not do something BIG and try and get say 4000-5000 either signatures or soething and send that on. At those numbers they will at least listen.

Where do I sign on with you? Where do I send my deposit check?

Red w/ Silver or Blue w/ White for me please.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Said Steve Ferguson:

This is a good idea Steve. I'm on it & some good ideas are flowing. I'll get back to you.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Soooo, who do you make the check out to? ;) I think money talks, so I'd suggest doing something like that again. Get a few thousand people to send in checks (amount?), perhaps have someone to send them to (but with the checks made out to Dodge) who forwards on a big package of them to add more gravity to it. Skip the petition, go straight for the checks, with the Memo line saying new Viper coupe.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT-10 Coupe

600 HP please
V10 please - large displacement preferred
Stripes, please
As close to the Comp Coupe as possible, understanding the limitations with front splitter, etc. But may still want a wing - as long as it's adjustable....
TRACK READY
Keep up the good work on the brakes / handling
Adjustable shocks, please
Need to be able to get 18" wheels to fit on the rear

That ought to do it.

Thanks.

All of the above, but with several other notes:
1. Just because something isn't asked to be made better doesn't mean it shouldn't, or shouldn't be at least as good - case in point, the SRT-10's looks diminished because people focused on power and performance - those are important, but looks don't have to be sacrified (take out the edges & angles!)
2. The SRT-10 should also get any bump in engine size, just like before
3. Color option - black with black stripes please ;)
4. AT LEAST 600 HP!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Soooo, who do you make the check out to? ;) I think money talks, so I'd suggest doing something like that again. Get a few thousand people to send in checks (amount?), perhaps have someone to send them to (but with the checks made out to Dodge) who forwards on a big package of them to add more gravity to it. Skip the petition, go straight for the checks, with the Memo line saying new Viper coupe.

Uuuumm. Site unseen? I sure wouldn't feel comfortable doing that w/o seeing what we're getting beforehand.