SRT/10 Heaven in Ringgold, GA

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cousin lives in GA. He sent me these pics taken at a local dealer there a couple of weeks ago. He says they still have most if anyone is looking for a new addition to the garage!!! :drive:

You must be registered for see images

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my 09 Graphite ACR (That might be it in your last pic)from Mike and Jeff...If you really want anything they have in stock you can get it at a good deal..:D Kevin

The orange /black ACR is no longer with us..:( It was stolen and crashed by an idiot...

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when I bought mine there. I called my wife and told her I had died and went to heaven. I was standing in a sea of Vipers. There must have been 20 Vipers there all over the place. They were real good people to deal with.

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The white and blue/silver are my faves. Do they leave all of that inventory outside all the time? That would shy me away.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that Graphite ACR not have the Fangs logo on the bumper? ***? Some Vipers have it and some don't??

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet its there its just crappy lighting and its on a graphite car...If its NOT there thats a big miss at Caap but I wouldnt bet against it. QC has not been their strong point the last few years...:rolleyes:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet its there its just crappy lighting and its on a graphite car...If its NOT there thats a big miss at Caap but I wouldnt bet against it. QC has not been their strong point the last few years...:rolleyes:

Im almost 100% positive theres no FANGS emblem on the front. The way the picture was taken, especially since they used a flash, you'd definitely be able to see a reflection from the polished part of the emblem if nothing else.

I know of a few cases where the SRT's have had no rear emblems (Dodge/Viper) and one case where there was no front FANGS emblem. I believe that car (no FANGS emblem) belongs to 'Kai SRT10'.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Make sure they send you the fangs logo with your car. That is bull

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY car has it Kenric..:D I bought Kenrics ordered 09 Graphite ACR... It must be one of the two ******** graphites they still have...Maybe some punk ripped it off.:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang